Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1965 p1800s spares

Views : 3462

Replies : 20

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 31st, 2010, 01:44   #1
craige

Default 1965 p1800s spares

I have for sale spare parts for a 1965-66 p1800s incl: clocks, interior door handles, rear quarter glass, side glass, front quarter glass, chrome side window frames, front seat, rear seat, bonnet, exterior door handles, boot handle, centre compartment for spare change etc, rear badges, seat belts, chrome door trim, bumpers, various switches, brake servo, spot lights, chrome light surrounds, steering wheel, pressed aluminium grill, rear view mirror, rear mud guards, rear number plate light unit, original owners manual (greyhound on front cover) and various nuts, bolts and washers etc. I may have some other items that are not listed as i am in the process of creating an accurate listing and will provide photos confirming condition.

Not sure how much to charge for p1800s spares to be honest as i need to do a bit of research, just after a fair price and happy to negotiate.

Regards Craig

Last edited by craige; May 31st, 2010 at 02:09.
craige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2010, 07:42   #2
tdz840
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craige View Post
I have for sale spare parts for a 1965-66 p1800s incl: clocks, interior door handles, rear quarter glass, side glass, front quarter glass, chrome side window frames, front seat, rear seat, bonnet, exterior door handles, boot handle, centre compartment for spare change etc, rear badges, seat belts, chrome door trim, bumpers, various switches, brake servo, spot lights, chrome light surrounds, steering wheel, pressed aluminium grill, rear view mirror, rear mud guards, rear number plate light unit, original owners manual (greyhound on front cover) and various nuts, bolts and washers etc. I may have some other items that are not listed as i am in the process of creating an accurate listing and will provide photos confirming condition.

Not sure how much to charge for p1800s spares to be honest as i need to do a bit of research, just after a fair price and happy to negotiate.

Regards Craig
Craig
I have sent you a PM
Cheers
Russ
tdz840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 00:52   #3
craige

Default p1800s spares

Hello Russ

Thanks for the reply and sorry not to get in touch sooner but moving house at the mo and having to use my girlfriends computer when i get the chance..

I haven't got the dash part, but pretty sure i have the other items on your list. I don't wish to sound vague but have only just started to collate all of the spare parts and need to compile an itemised list incl condition, prices and photos etc so please bear with me.

(bit of info)
I have had these spares stored away for just over twenty years now and finding stuff i forgot i had! I obtained them when i purchased my 1965 p1800s and believe they came from the donor car used in its restoration.

Regards Craig
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 00:57   #4
craige

Default 1800s spares

Hello Russ

Thanks for the reply and sorry not to get in touch sooner but moving house at the mo and having to use my girlfriends computer when i get the chance..

I haven't got the dash part, but pretty sure i have the other items on your list. I don't wish to sound vague but have only just started to collate all of the spare parts and need to compile an itemised list incl condition, prices and photos etc so please bear with me.

(bit of info)
I have had these spares stored away for just over twenty years now and finding stuff i forgot i had! I obtained them when i purchased my 1965 p1800s and believe they came from the donor car used in its restoration.

Regards Craig
The Following User Says Thank You to craige For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 08:29   #5
tom-madbiker
Master Member

do you have a front bumper and do you know if it will fit a estate

Thanks tom
tom-madbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 06:30   #6
tdz840
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craige View Post
Hello Russ

(bit of info)

Regards Craig
Cheers Craig
Wait to hear from you
Russ
tdz840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4th, 2010, 14:25   #7
hobbes

Hi Craige do you have a working fuel gauge? and how much are you looking for it if you do?
hobbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 00:48   #8
craige

Hi Tom
Sorry no front bumper
Regards
Craig
Old Jun 9th, 2010, 01:10   #9
craige

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes View Post
Hi Craige do you have a working fuel gauge? and how much are you looking for it if you do?
Hi Hobbes
Locating and listing everything at the mo so not sure but will let you know.
Regards
Craig
Old Jun 16th, 2010, 01:46   #10
craige

Hello Russ

Truth is i really have no idea what to charge for the spare parts i have and with the best intentions wanted to clean each item and provide you with a list of prices and photos but i just cant find the time at the mo to do it properly, so if you ever fancy a trip to Grays Thurrock in Essex to have a look at what i have you will be more than wellcome.

The plan was to raise a few quid to go towards the restoration of my own 1965 p1800s which i have owned for over twenty years but sadly has been garaged for some twelve years, the last time i looked at the car was prob ten years ago and the garage has remained locked ever since. So if you do want to pay me a visit we can go to the garage to see what other spares i might have and also with fingers crossed check on the condition of my car after such a long time.

Regards Craig