Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V90 CC - Fuses

Views : 785

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 4th, 2018, 08:08   #1
yanto

Default V90 CC - Fuses

After owning my V90CC for nearly a year I thought it was time to better understand where items were in the car that I could access in the event of a problem, namely fuses.

Easy I thought, look under bonnet - check fuse box found, but not many.

I looked at the other usual places such as kick panel in foot wells, couldn't see anything, so then I looked in the "download" handbook and saw that there is one under the glove box and one in the boot on RHS.

However, can I find these two boxes in real life? NO!

Cam somebody who knows what I should be looking for and where actually on a car not from the handbook help me?

Ian
yanto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2018, 09:22   #2
Wizzpop
Master Member

I have the same problem with my new V60. The handbook refers to a fuse box under the glovebox, and indicates something on the side. The only box I found in that location was what I presumeis the VOC sim. The handbook isn't at all clear.
Old Nov 11th, 2018, 15:06   #3
Wizzpop
Master Member

Well, I think I found the one under the glovebox. It is hidden behind the carpeting, on the left just ahead of the door. To get at it you would have to pull the carpet away. As that seems to be held in place by the plastic trim around the door, it isn't very convenient.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wizzpop For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 12th, 2018, 10:06   #4
yanto

I'll have a look at mine there as well.

I keep looking in the boot and wondering where the one in there is supposed to be, I don't really want to have to drive to a Volvo garage to ask where it is, but it might be the only way!
yanto is offline   Reply With Quote