Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Adrian Flux Insurance - Special Offer

Views : 1031

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 19:25   #1
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX
Trader

Default Adrian Flux Insurance - Special Offer

Hi,

Special offer to volvoforums.org.uk members - We will give you £20* if we can't beat your best car Insurance quote!

We're so sure we can offer unbeatable cover at unbeatable prices to volvoforums.org.uk members that we'll give you £20* if we can't beat your current quote!

Call NOW for a free no obligation quote on 0800 089 0035!

Lines are open 9am - 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 4pm on Saturdays.

*£20 supplied in high street shopping vouchers. See http://www.adrianflux.co.uk/corporat...ping-vouchers/ for terms and conditions.

Regards,

Dan.
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 13:09   #2
Volvo2002
Young Volvo driver

Hi.

Out of curiosity I got a quote through you and it came back as £495.00. Can I ask if this has to be one payment, or can it be multiple monthly installments?

That's a good price, very good, however your email back system is quite slow. I would prefer to be told prices on the spot so I could sit and compare them, rather than having to wait for an email to come through which isn't instant.

Just a small bit of feedback.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby"
Volvo2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 13:19   #3
Alex121
Premier Member

I got a great quote from you guys (around £580 including mods) but after ringing up to confirm it was about £1100?!

It seems your email system gives a more than reasonable price but the people on the phone don't....
Alex121 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alex121 For This Useful Post:
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 13:33   #4
Volvo2002
Young Volvo driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex121 View Post
I got a great quote from you guys (around £580 including mods) but after ringing up to confirm it was about £1100?!

It seems your email system gives a more than reasonable price but the people on the phone don't....
Ah get you in the door price I see. I was skeptical when I had to phone up to purchase the policy, clearly their prices aren't cheap as they make out.

Though on the bright side plenty will be claiming £20 high-street vouchers lol.

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby"
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 14:46   #5
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volvo2002 View Post
Hi.

Out of curiosity I got a quote through you and it came back as £495.00. Can I ask if this has to be one payment, or can it be multiple monthly installments?

That's a good price, very good, however your email back system is quite slow. I would prefer to be told prices on the spot so I could sit and compare them, rather than having to wait for an email to come through which isn't instant.

Just a small bit of feedback.
Hi Volvo2002,

Thanks for the feedback.

You can pay for any policy via monthly installments. We have quite a few payment options to try and make the payments as flexible as possible.

All the best

Dan.
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 14:48   #6
DAN AT ADRIAN FLUX
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex121 View Post

Would you mind sending me a PM with your surname and post code? I will look into this personally.

You will find that if you do a quote through our website it will offer a provisional quotation and ask you to give us a call (There are certain questions that have to be asked over the phone as there aren't just multiple choice answers)

The large majority of customers will get a considerably better price by speaking to us directly.

I hope this helps clear things up.

All the best

Dan
Old Nov 4th, 2013, 14:56   #7
Volvo2002
Young Volvo driver

Fair enough

Old Nov 26th, 2013, 22:42   #8
grin factor

Used this company for my bike insurance, but when I came to change the bike for a smaller capacity the amount was huge! Its times like these that show being a loyal customer counts for nothing. The woman I spoke to was rather snotty too.
grin factor is offline   Reply With Quote