Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Car Insurance Offer

Views : 2811

Replies : 8

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 8th, 2020, 15:23   #1
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Default Car Insurance Offer

CAR INSURANCE OFFER

We know we have to be competitive on price to win your business but how do we get you to request a Chris Knott quote in the first place?

Bribery! Simple as that...

If you value personal service when it comes to covering your lovely car and you want to be sure you'll receive any ongoing support that you need, Chris Knott should be on you list of car insurance providers to try.

As an extra incentive for you to get in touch, we'll automatically enter you for our current draw if you request a quote before 31/10. You could WIN one of 3x Comprehensive UK Breakdown Cover policies worth £63.

https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards...eakdown-cover/

Simply call us on 0800 023 4374 to receive your special VOC member quote and secure your entry.

What's more, as a Chris Knott client you'll then qualify for extra discounts on your other policies PLUS our Recommend a Friend scheme.

best,
Nick

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2020, 16:09   #2
camturbo

Not so sure as the quote I had from you a few years back was nearly 3 times more than what I'm paying now.
Old Sep 14th, 2020, 11:25   #3
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by camturbo View Post
Not so sure as the quote I had from you a few years back was nearly 3 times more than what I'm paying now.
It's always worth including us in the quote mix as the club benefits from every policy sold to a member. Much changes in a year even and we have new providers on board that we didn't have last time you tried us.

best,
Nick

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
Old Sep 14th, 2020, 13:46   #4
camturbo

[QUOTE=ChrisKnottIns;2664700]It's always worth including us in the quote mix as the club benefits from every policy sold to a member.
That may well be the case!!! Unfortunately that is not explained when you speak to an advisor. In fact it didn't make a blind bit of difference whether I was in a club or not.
Old Sep 14th, 2020, 22:23   #5
Whippy
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camturbo View Post
Same here.
Old Sep 15th, 2020, 20:20   #6
Silver240

About to start new insurance policy with Chris Knot just mentioned I was VOC member and quote was better than previous insurer,
Silver240 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silver240 For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 21st, 2020, 15:48   #7
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

To request a car insurance quote online instead, please complete brief details at https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=4 and you'll still gain entry in the draw for free Breakdown Cover.

Feedback about Chris Knott and our service...

"Top service, knowledgeable staff and easy to deal with. A satisfied customer." Brian L, Trustpilot

"Absolutely perfect in every way from my first quote to finalising my policy with the best price! 10/10 - very professional and polite, honest local company who I would highly recommend for all your insurance needs .... PS. I don’t work for the company this is an honest opinion from a very satisfied customer. Many thanks...." Nick, Trustpilot

"Quick, easy & efficient and you even speak to a real person! Highly recommended." Julian P, Trustpilot

"Recently purchased insurance from Chris Knott - they were a recommended on a Facebook RS Owners Club. They called me the next day - extremely easy to deal and talk to, they asked what was the lowest cost I had, they came back to me in minutes and beat it. So payment was made, no stress, done. Thanks Guys." Anthony M, Trustpilot

"Friendly and efficient service from Kim." Diana, Trustpilot

Old Oct 12th, 2020, 15:02   #8
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

The competition is designed to encourage you to request a Chris Knott car insurance quote if your policy is due soon. If you're still unsure, check out some feedback about Chris Knott from those who've used us for this year's cover:

"Helpful and efficient service, very competitive pricing." Rob F, Trustpilot

"OUTSTANDING! This was by far the smoothest, easiest, problem free, most refreshingly straightforward transfer of insurance I've ever experienced in 30 years of driving. Chris Knott Insurance was able to offer me a superior level of cover for my Alfa GT, compared to my previous insurers, with a saving of almost 30%. I will definitely be in touch with them again when my contents insurance is due for renewal and my wife's car insurance too, as they offer multi vehicle cover." Steven S, Trustpilot

"Honest, helpful and happy agent." Paul T, Trustpilot

"Been with Chris Knott for years. They never fail to provide the best quote, even their renewals." D Chapman, Trustpilot

"A very competitive quotation delivered without hassle - all in all a good experience" Anthony D, Trustpilot

Give us a call for a quote and see how competitive we are for you (or complete brief details online):

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

ONLINE: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=4

Our team is eager to help you find the best deal and if you go ahead with the policy this club benefits from a share of our earnings on it.

best,
Nick

Old Oct 15th, 2020, 11:34   #9
MacXC60T5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whippy View Post
Same here.
Like yourself, I requested a quote for my V70 T5 some years ago and the quotation from Chris Knott was twice the cost of what I eventually paid. Yesterday I went online. I gave the following details to Chis Knott Volvo C60 T5 R Design 2017 9700 miles with Polestar. Chris Knott could not provide a quotation as Polestar is classified as a modification and my age of 78. i also made a telephone call to confirm some items.s. I have over 15 years NCB. Yet to discover what the benefits are to VOC by plugging Chris Knott. Had no problems with Admiral, Avia, Privilege, The AA. All cheaper than Chris Knott.
In conclusion, if you have Polestar and are over 75 tears of Age do not waste your time with Chris Knott.