Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

B230 New Forged Con Rods, PZ Cams, 16V Conversion Parts

Views : 681

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 14th, 2019, 12:33   #1
strettman

Default B230 New Forged Con Rods, PZ Cams, 16V Conversion Parts

Hi all,

All the parts listed below are parts that i have bought for my 16v build but are now surplus to my requirements. Please PM me for pictures of items or email me at astrett@hotmail.co.uk

4x Maxspeeding B230 152mm con rods with ARP bolts, selling due to not being compatible with my wiseco pistons, they have been test fitted and removed, never run. Bought for £200 and had to pay for import fees, around £40. Will be boxed in original packaging. Looking for £160 Posted, i'll chuck in a sachet of arp bolt grease.

Volvo Penta 16V PZ cams, higher lift than standard 16v cams. slightest bit of pitting on one of the lobes, i don't think it will cause any problems. These cams are very rare and sought after for 16V engine builds and also come with both 16v cam wheels on. Looking for £180 posted

Volvo B234 cams, removed from an engine i was told had done around 80-90,000 miles, minimal wear. looking £80 posted

Volvo B230 Turbo air box (the one that has 'Volvo Turbo' written on it) looking for £15 posted

Volvo B230 13mm conrods, Looking for £30 posted

Volvo B234 bottom crank cambelt round tooth pulley, needed to convert your bottom pulley to the right tooth for the cambelt, i have 2, looking for £35 posted each

Volvo B234 cam pulley, handy to convert your aux shaft pulley to the correct 16v round toothed pulley, i have around 3 spare, looking for £25 posted each

Volvo AQ171 flywheel, i believe this is the same as a dog dish flywheel for a B230 but i'm not 100%, it could also do with a light resurface or scrub down with sandpaper as the actual physical surface where the clutch would be has never ever been used due to how the boat engines use them. Looking for £35 posted as i can't guarantee it will fit but i'm 99.9% sure it will.

I also have 2x spare AQ171 (B234) 16v cylinder heads, no cams or rocker cover included and in need of a full recondition. please message me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Adam
strettman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2019, 08:49   #2
230ina245

PM sent
230ina245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2019, 22:56   #3
strettman

Con rods now sold

1x crank and 1x aux shaft pulley sold

Thanks,
Adam
Old Apr 27th, 2019, 20:40   #4
strettman

13mm conrods are still available (ignore my previous post saying they were sold, i had a mix up) £30 delivered

1x B234 16v crank cambelt pulley still available £35 posted

2x B234 16v camshaft cambelt pulley still available £25 posted each

AQ171 flywheel still available but not really compatible with fuel injected b230's as pointed out.