Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 General > S80 '06-'16 / V70 & XC70 '07-'16 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Gen 3 XC70 Full Load Area Protector and Car Mats

Views : 1098

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 16:36   #1
clivea
clivea

Default Gen 3 XC70 Full Load Area Protector and Car Mats

I have for sale the following items for a Gen 3 XC 70/V70:

a. A "Volvo Protective Cover, Fully Covering" Part 30754507. For image see this link: http://parts4volvos.co.uk/product/V7...ering_30754507

It is in very good condition with no tears. It will allow you to still use the load restraining hooks fitted to the load area. When purchased it came without a carry case but mine just stayed in the car anyway.

b. Carmats4U Luxury mid grey with grey black edging suitable for automatic model. Brand new never used. Have fixing spigots.

c. Carmats4U rubber over mats with drivers mat having carpeted heel insert. Suitable for automatic. Have fixing spigots. Used but in very good condition.

I would like to sell everything together for £80 and would prefer not to have to post, but will do so if required at cost.

I live in West Wiltshire.

April 2014 Subaru Forester XE Lineatronic.
2010-April 2014 XC70 SE Premium 205ps D5 Geartronic AWD 2010MY Oyster Grey
clivea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 17:49   #2
clivea
clivea

The car mats have now gone, so if anyone is interested in the Full Load Area protective cover I would like £70 inc p&p.

Old Apr 30th, 2014, 19:06   #3
tt82
Forum Support Team

Very tempting. I have a Hatchbag boot cover but silly me, I didn't get it split so I could put the seats down. Now to carry a load and drop the seats requires the whole thing to be undone, 6 straps on the rear seat head rests, 4 straps on the load hooks and 8 traps on the vents under the windows. I think the genuine Volvo one would be a far better solution.

tt82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2014, 21:43   #4
clivea
clivea

The genuine one is very good as it still allows the load area restraints to be used, although the splits are not that long otherwise it would fall apart? But also the rear section covers the number so protects it as dogs jump in/out. That section also press studs across the car which stops (sometimes) the dogs jumping out, and deters them from scratching the inside of the load door. Please PM me if you want to go ahead.

Old May 1st, 2014, 20:59   #5
tt82
Forum Support Team

I've a few bills coming up in the next few months Clive, so I can't really justify buying a boot protecter (Even at the fantastic price your offering it at) when I already have one that does an adequate job, just because once in every few months I have to take it out to put the seats down.

If you fail to sell it, I may in a few months give you a PM but I expect it to be gone quite soon.

tt82 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to tt82 For This Useful Post:
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:01   #6
clivea
clivea

I have actually found a case for the Load Area protector whilst sorting out the bits to go into the new car. I had thought that it had been delivered without one. Somehow it had found its way into the caravan kit bag. So the load protector can be stowed in its Volvo carrying bag when not used within the car.

Old May 3rd, 2014, 11:46   #7
clivea
clivea

The cover has now been sold, thanks for the interest shown.

Old May 15th, 2014, 14:01   #8
clivea
clivea

Quote:
Originally Posted by clivea View Post
I have for sale the following items for a Gen 3 XC 70/V70:

a. A "Volvo Protective Cover, Fully Covering" Part 30754507. For image see this link: http://parts4volvos.co.uk/product/V7...ering_30754507

It is in very good condition with no tears. It will allow you to still use the load restraining hooks fitted to the load area. When purchased it came without a carry case but mine just stayed in the car anyway.

b. Carmats4U Luxury mid grey with grey black edging suitable for automatic model. Brand new never used. Have fixing spigots.

c. Carmats4U rubber over mats with drivers mat having carpeted heel insert. Suitable for automatic. Have fixing spigots. Used but in very good condition.

I would like to sell everything together for £80 and would prefer not to have to post, but will do so if required at cost.

I live in West Wiltshire.
I have been let down by the person who wanted the two sets of car mats. So they are available for £25 but given their weight I cannot post them unless anyone was prepared to pay the postage costs. I live in west Wiltshire.