Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General > x40 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

more bits and bats for a v40!

Views : 2954

Replies : 32

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Oct 19th, 2009, 19:00   #11
coolerking
bad man

Yes i have both colours of the carpet mats and i also have a set of the hard plastic ones, they are missing the drivers one though!

cruisingmel, i wish idve known, i was in nottingham last night! drove past sunnt donny! im in telford at the weekend, you can meet me somewhere near there if you wanted to go for a drive, failing that, if im not busy the following weekend, i can possibly take the dog to colwyn bay area for a beachy day out! hehe! failing that, i shall see when i can get over to doncaster area!

hope this helps guys!
coolerking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 22:38   #12
V40cruisingmel

Hi coolerking
Lucky you getting so close to 'sunny Donny' I take it you happy with offer, if you ok to hang on to stuff I am sure that we can arrange a meet over the next weeks. Telford out for me I'm afraid. mandm@cymorthin.orangehome.co.uk is my email. If you drop me a line with your number and I will let you know mine and we can sort something out sooner or later. I will be going over to see parents within the next few weeks as well so sure that we can sort something
regards
V40cruisingmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2009, 23:06   #13
coolerking
bad man

yeah thats great, no problems, ill pm you! cheers!
Old Nov 12th, 2009, 07:39   #14
coolerking
bad man

hi guys, just to let you know, all of this is still avaliable, none of it has gone! i am open to offers on everything!
Old Nov 13th, 2009, 19:08   #15
btsam
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolerking View Post
right, i have further to the t4 alloys that i want about £130 for,

a spare load cover, open to offers,

a full grey leather interior, the only thing is is, i could do with your front seats as i dumped mine at the tip when i put the leather in! its in general good condition, a little wear on the drivers seat but nothing major really! no rips anyway! its not bad for £100.

boot carpets, free to who ever wants to come and get them!

a volvo dog guard, with instructions, no fixings but the kits are still avaliable and arent expensive at all! £40

a volvo tow bar and volvo electrics set up, i think it has instructions, deffinately got all the fixings with it anyway! £50

i have a black egg crate grill aswell, no idea how much these go for, so offers!

im putting the car back to standard so i can sell the car, so if anyone wants a v40 for bobbing about in, let me know! after £700-800 ish for it?????

im in the manchester area, i am working in birkenhead and i travel up to north yorkshire quite a lot, so im pretty much all over the place so a possible delivary could be arranged, but collection is more than welcome or meeting up if theres a day out in it for me

when you say 'boot carpets' do you also mean the side panel carpets? if so did yours have the boot subwoofer?

also interested in the grille, give us a price?

am over in bolton and off this weekend so not a big trip

regards

s

Showroom thread - http://www.volvoforums.org.uk/showthread.php?t=85795
btsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2009, 21:53   #16
coolerking
bad man

im in brugge this weekend! yes, it is the side carpets aswell no, i dont think it has the sub bit! grill, open to offers really!
Old Nov 18th, 2009, 07:34   #17
coolerking
bad man

im up in north yorks this weekend so if your up there delivary may be an option!
Old Nov 22nd, 2009, 19:09   #18
coolerking
bad man

going to cardiff on saturday 28th november if thats any use to anyone wanting any of these parts.
Old Nov 28th, 2009, 18:06   #19
tobyone

Hey, do you still have the alloys please?

Thanks, T.
tobyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2009, 00:43   #20
coolerking
bad man

yes they are indeedy!