Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S40 / V40 '96-'04 General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S40 / V40 '96-'04 General Forum for the Volvo S40 and V40 (Classic) Series from 1995-2004.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Sympathy for our friend gatos

Views : 5929

Replies : 125

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 14th, 2014, 22:45   #21
Matt86
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatos View Post
Thought you are going to like that......
Naturally

Car Photos
Matt86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 22:57   #22
kieran40
I've Been Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt86 View Post
**** off Irish fella. Irish.

Good man matt Fáiltíonn míle. What part do you come from my family come from there originally,I'm proud of both country's England and Ireland and I hate it if either side win in sport matt,I always hope for a draw and a handshake and thank the lard above you are not German lmao,
kieran40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 23:01   #23
kieran40
I've Been Banned

It's World Cup season and I bloody hate the German football team lol,an Irishman with a hot headed Spanish lady I bet youre house is fun when a arguement breaks out matt lmao.

Last edited by kieran40; Jun 14th, 2014 at 23:10.
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 23:25   #24
Matt86
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran40 View Post
Good man matt Fáiltíonn míle. What part do you come from my family come from there originally,I'm proud of both country's England and Ireland and I hate it if either side win in sport matt,I always hope for a draw and a handshake and thank the lard above you are not German lmao,
Bealtaine an bagún blonag bheith in éineacht leat. Mix of Galway and Cork. Mainly Galway though.

Funny enough we're not too bad with football but we're both big American Football fans especially were I used to play it as well, Our teams rarely ever play each other and last year they did... either way if her team or my team won I was screwed lol.

Car Photos
The Following User Says Thank You to Matt86 For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 23:48   #25
gatos
Premier Member

Maybe I should make a few guides such as
"How to score a goal" for Greece
"How to qualify to the World Cup" for Ireland
"How not to concede five goals in one game" for Spain and most importantly,
"How to win on Penalties" for England.....

Nullius in Verba
gatos is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gatos For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 00:01   #26
kieran40
I've Been Banned

agus a bhfuil tú neamhlonrach agus gach duine a itheann bagún matt, we are holding are own shame we are weak in defence come on England, Galway is a beutifull city Ireland's best IMO,cork is not a million miles away from we're my family come from limerick,which also has a beutiful city ,but has been tarred in recent years with gangs and stabbings etc . Ill leave you matt to explain what we said lol it was to do with bacon and the lard matt is converting to the one true religion lol.

Last edited by kieran40; Jun 15th, 2014 at 00:13.
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 00:25   #27
Matt86
Premier Member

lol sod that Kieran if they want to know use google translator lol. I've not been there so wouldn't know. Family moved before I was born when my sister was a baby still.

Gatos you forgot one guide "How to tell which Red a Volvo is"

(You asked for that with the Ireland jib )

Car Photos
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matt86 For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 01:14   #28
kieran40
I've Been Banned

Quote:
lol sod that Kieran if they want to know use google translator lol. I've not been there so wouldn't know. Family moved before I was born when my sister was a baby still.

Gatos you forgot one guide "How to tell which Red a Volvo is"

(You asked for that with the Ireland jib )
Ahhhhhh that's cheating matt lol, anyway tonight's match it wasn't too disappointing considering we were up against a technically better side and one of the best,we just don't have that finishing class and how bad were we in defence ,I felt at times a very boring game a cancel out.and if you get the chance matt get to Galway everyone raves about Dublin,but it's not a patch on Galway or limerick IMO. Ireland is fast becoming Britain so I would go while you can still see the old Ireland,when you enter the west through Tipperary still people on horse and cart etc.but as I say it's changing rapidly .
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:50   #29
GaryS40
VOC Member

Talking

Quote:
Did anyone else read that comment and just think wtf?
Yes, indeed I did.

He must be sniffing oil again!

Gary
Mod's so far: Orpheus alloys, 10.1" android multimedia head unit, Nappa leather rebuilt, wood trimmed m/function steering wheel, Polestar blue and black calipers, Pipe Dynamics custom turbo back stainless steel exhaust, with 200 cell sports cat, R engine and injector rail covers, tinted rear windows.
Previous cars:
1982 760 GLE saloon
1989 740 GLE estate
1991 440 S
2003 S40 S - Gone but not forgotten. ☹
16 non Volvos.
GaryS40 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GaryS40 For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 15th, 2014, 09:58   #30
GaryS40
VOC Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieran40 View Post
agus a bhfuil tú neamhlonrach agus gach duine a itheann bagún matt, we are holding are own shame we are weak in defence come on England, Galway is a beutifull city Ireland's best IMO,cork is not a million miles away from we're my family come from limerick,which also has a beutiful city ,but has been tarred in recent years with gangs and stabbings etc . Ill leave you matt to explain what we said lol it was to do with bacon and the lard matt is converting to the one true religion lol.
Everyone except muslims, eat bacon, Kieran.

Gary
Mod's so far: Orpheus alloys, 10.1" android multimedia head unit, Nappa leather rebuilt, wood trimmed m/function steering wheel, Polestar blue and black calipers, Pipe Dynamics custom turbo back stainless steel exhaust, with 200 cell sports cat, R engine and injector rail covers, tinted rear windows.
Previous cars:
1982 760 GLE saloon
1989 740 GLE estate
1991 440 S
2003 S40 S - Gone but not forgotten. ☹
16 non Volvos.
GaryS40 is offline   Reply With Quote