Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General

Notices

S60 & V60 '11-'18 / XC60 '09-'17 General Forum for the P3-platform 60-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Seat covers

Views : 538

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 11th, 2021, 12:41   #1
Deck1ng
Master Member

Default Seat covers

Can anyone recommend a set of seat covers for a 2012 XC60 2.4 D5. My original seats are the pale beige and are showing signs of grubbiness (fabric not leather). I just want to cover them up with a good fitting after market cover.
Deck1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2021, 23:48   #2
HDAV
Master Member

I’m after a back seat cover for an xc60 if anyone can recommend one ?
HDAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2021, 17:14   #3
Mick787

May I suggest Titan covers. I have a fitted one for the drivers seat and a 'loose fit' one for the rear seat which the dogs use. They are based at Hinckley just off the A5. They do postage. The fitted cover completely encloses the seat including the head restraint.
Honest, these are as tough as old boots. I hope I'm not breaking any rules by providing a link. They also do damned good dog beds which have proved to be indestructible. The beds may not be cheap, but they last and work out to be cost effective. The company also uses the name of 'Over the Top'..... They have a tab on their page leading to seat covers. It is the same unit/company. I am not affiliated to the company in any way, I have just bought from them and think it is damned good quality stuff.

https://www.titancovers.co.uk

https://www.overthetop.co.uk/dog-beds-mats-and-throws/
Mick787 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mick787 For This Useful Post:
Old May 16th, 2021, 22:05   #4
Deck1ng
Master Member

Thank you for the info, they certainly do a good range. I showed them to my trusty co-pilot and she felt they looked just a tad too agricultural. But will certainly bear them in mind.
Deck1ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2021, 00:04   #5
Mick787

LOL. I did garden/ground work and used to get filthy. The leather in my car is fine because of those covers. If something more plush is required, I'll ask my mate where he got the pure sheepskin ones he has fitted in his Porsche if you like.
Mick787 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mick787 For This Useful Post: