Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Working VIDA/DiCE netbook solution

Views : 706

Replies : 1

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 19th, 2016, 19:35   #1
A lex
Premier Member

Default Working VIDA/DiCE netbook solution

Ive sold my XC90.

So im selling my working VIDA/DiCE and netbook solution.

Includes:

Compaq/HP Netbook. As far as I know this a MINI 700, but dont sue me if ive got the model number wrong.

Ive upgraded to a bigger 160Gb HDD and upgraded to 2Gb RAM.

Battery new last year. Power cord (with euro 2-pin plug, easy to change for UK 3-pin).

Chinese DiCE (mutli-colour LED).

This is a 100% fully working VIDA/DiCE set up.

The netbook is running XP SP2 and is running nothing else save VIDA and the associated programs needed to keep it working. It is faultless and has never failed me. This is a very handy thing to have.

The netbook itself is v. good, runs nicely and the screen is big enough to run VIDA without having to strain your eyes too much. Battery is good for about 2hrs standalone use, and charges to full <2hrs. Some scratches on the case, but looks worse under a camera flash.

Its hard to price, I suppose the computer would be worth about £100 by itself, the DiCE is worth £50, but all together, working without fault etc id like a bit more than the sum of its parts (plus it took me about 10hrs to get it all working years ago.

So, the price is £200 incl. delivery to the UK. Payment is via bank transfer.

Any further questions, ask away..... use this thing 4 times in anger and its already paid for itself. Ive saved £100s and £100s over the years ive had it.

A lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 20th, 2016, 14:29   #2
A lex
Premier Member

Sold, thanks
A lex is offline   Reply With Quote