Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V70 P2 parts for sale

Views : 2857

Replies : 20

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 16th, 2013, 00:35   #1
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Default V70 P2 parts for sale

Right due to my current situation i:e no feckin job

Swimbo has spoken and the P2 has to go in order to raise some cash

Most effective way is to break what remains before scrapping the shell

So i`ll list whats available and prices these are fairly low as i need to get the cash in pretty sharpish

Complete set of 2005 spec rear lights including all bulbs and holders (both o/s & n/s lower units have fog lights) £150 ono plus postage if required or cash on collection (purchased by me from main dealers a few years ago at way over £450)

Later style dark grey leather S60 3 Spoke steering wheel with buttons for cruise control and stereo functions including it`s matching airbag £60 ono cash on collection preferred for this although i may post if required

Full and complete V70 black leather interior including all four door cards , Front seats , Rear seats and side bolsters in excellent condition no rips or tears with just a few minor nicks to the door cards

Front seats are manual and not heated the rear seats feature the fold up cup holder/picnic table in the middle lower section this will fit all P2`s from 2000 - 2004 and may fit 2004 onwards but i think you will have to modify the front seat mounts to fit £150 ono collection only may split if no takers on the full interior

Genuine Volvo P2 Retractable dog guard in dark grey including the required torx bolts for the mounting points £60 ono plus postage if required or cash on collection

Genuine Volvo P2 Spoiler inc led brake light and all the bolts required (currently in plod white) £60 ono plus postage if required or cash on collection

P2 HU-803 headunit with 4 disc cd and dolby prologic will include the sidemounted cup holder , underseat amplifier inc it`s brackets and bolts , all the required wiring loom to connect the amp to headunit and the car`s speaker wiring loom plus the centre speaker inc mounting required for the prologic effect can include the grille if required (it`s dark grey) £130 ono plus postage if required or cash on collection

Volvo 10 disc boot mounted CD changer to suit all HU-XXX units in excellent condition (you will need to source the changer lead and a mounting bracket iirc the power connector is taped to the wiring loom near to the rear fusebox) £45 ono plus postage or cash on collection

Or you can have the complete prologic setup and the changer for £150 plus postage or cash on collection

Genuine V70 P2 2000 - 2008 Roof rails complete with all mountings required also includes a set of precut trim strips in nautic blue £50 ono cash on collection only

V70 / S60 original 4 spoke type dark grey leather steering wheel and airbag unit featuring cruise and stereo controls in excellent condition £45 ono again cash on collection for this item although i may post if required

Other parts will become available as the strip down progresses however i`ll need to move the car first before removing any fuel or ignition related parts

Will also be listing on T5D5

Please PM me if your interested in anything and seeing as it`s listed on 2 forums and in the interests of fairness the items will be sold on a first PM timed basis

Cheers

stuart
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 06:55   #2
reesky

PM sent
reesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 11:57   #3
Kayjayem

Smile Rear Seat Table

Hi,

Very interested in this if you would split. I have one on my V70 T5 but previous owner has broken off the cup-holder.

I can't send messages yet on this forum.

If available can you email me on kmcgovern@europe.com

Thanks

Keith
Kayjayem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:37   #4
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesky View Post
PM sent
Reply sent thanks
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 12:37   #5
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayjayem View Post
Hi,

Very interested in this if you would split. I have one on my V70 T5 but previous owner has broken off the cup-holder.

I can't send messages yet on this forum.

If available can you email me on kmcgovern@europe.com

Thanks

Keith
Reply sent via email thanks
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 19:10   #6
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Genuine Volvo P2 Spoiler inc led brake light and all the bolts required (currently in plod white) £60 ono plus postage if required or cash on collection
PROVISIONALLY SOLD
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 20:01   #7
v70stu
V60 T6

PM sent.
Old Apr 16th, 2013, 23:27   #8
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Quote:
Originally Posted by v70stu View Post
PM sent.
And replied to mate
Old Apr 19th, 2013, 17:04   #9
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Also lurking in the garage lol

1 x Geniune volvo ME7 upper engine mount this is the later uprated one with the square bushing it`s in excellent condition although the aluminium housing itself is abit discoloured the bush itself is intact and still as solid as it should be

£30 inc postage
Old Apr 23rd, 2013, 19:06   #10
XRAY-CHARLIE-TWO

Also found hiding in a box the apex box lol

Set of 4 apex lowering springs part number from apex is 250-5000 give a drop of 35 mm coloured yellow although they could do with a clean and possible repaint

These are suitable for P2 V70`s and S80`s but not vehicles fitted with nivomats or diesel engined cars

They had been previously fitted and then removed from the S80 TDI i bought because they lowered it too much due to the weight of the diesel engine

Looking for £50 collection is advisable due to weight but i will post if required at your expense

Cheers

stuart