Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Trader's Offers & Discounts

Notices

Trader's Offers & Discounts A forum for discussing special offers that are available to VOC or Forum members. Commercial organisations must first seek permission to post details of products.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Why you should try Chris Knott this month...

Views : 1139

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 11th, 2019, 12:46   #1
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Default Why you should try Chris Knott this month...

**NOVEMBER OFFER - WIN a £150 Love2shop Gift Card - JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS**

This month's introductory offer for those with car insurance due soon.

Simply request a car (or even home) insurance quote this month for the chance to WIN a £150 Love2shop Gift Card.

Give club sponsor/partner Chris Knott a try in November and gain free entry in our draw PLUS what could be a winning quote.

QUOTELINE: 0800 023 4374

ONLINE: https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/?ref=L2S_1119

Full prize draw details at the link - https://www.chrisknott.co.uk/news/wi...mber-2019.html

best,
Nick

The experience of others...

"I dealt with a very patient lady that helped me out a lot insuring my bp5 on the chassis number last year whilst working around a f*** up on A***** ****’s part." Jack Person, UK Legacy

"Just adding to this - not only is the car insurance end of things good, but I've just taken out the annual travel policy and it is exceptionally good compared to others - including pre-existing conditions." Ros Kind, UK Barchetta Owners Club

"Just insured the wife's MiTo with you .... and my Subaru!" Gary Taylor, AROC - MiTo Register

"We joined them as they quoted us a much better deal compared to some of the others I got quotes from, so I decided to buy the car based on that quote as the others were far too high." Nerina Hughes, SLK Owners Club UK

"Already been with you for years." Stephen Cook, S-Max Owners Club

"New to you guys. Had a renewal quote from Elephant which I bettered online. Then called you guys to see your best price. Bettered my best price for my 2 cars by £80 in total. Great stuff guys." Simon Rasho, Southdowns French Car Club GB

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 16th, 2019, 23:18   #2
Turbodave
VOC Member

Again, credit where credit is due... changed my car (again!) recently and rang up, new car swapped over with no fuss and at no additional cost. Cheers
Turbodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28th, 2019, 22:33   #3
Turbodave
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
Again, credit where credit is due... changed my car (again!) recently and rang up, new car swapped over with no fuss and at no additional cost. Cheers
Eating my words a bit...

Wife's renewal came in from Flux at £295.00 so went to Chris Knott in the hope I could get both cars insured with the same company. Best price was £292.00 and something about "minimum charge policies" however 10 mins online and esure have come in with identical cover and terms for £185.00. Also ran my car ahead of my renewal in January and it's looking like it'll be about £80 cheaper elsewhere too, despite the VOC discounts. So whilst the service has been great, the prices seem less so this year.

Win some. lose some.
Turbodave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2019, 13:42   #4
ChrisKnottIns
Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbodave View Post
Eating my words a bit...

Wife's renewal came in from Flux at £295.00 so went to Chris Knott in the hope I could get both cars insured with the same company. Best price was £292.00 and something about "minimum charge policies" however 10 mins online and esure have come in with identical cover and terms for £185.00. Also ran my car ahead of my renewal in January and it's looking like it'll be about £80 cheaper elsewhere too, despite the VOC discounts. So whilst the service has been great, the prices seem less so this year.

Win some. lose some.
Turbodave, when you've got fixed prices nearer the time let us know and IF your insurer's invited renewal is out we can go back to them and show them why they need to review it.

VOC Insurance is administered by Chris Knott Insurance

Simply call the VOC dedicated quoteline on 0800 023 4374 for your free no-obligation quote and see how much you could save.
ChrisKnottIns is offline   Reply With Quote