Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Wants
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Rear seat entertainment system XC90

Views : 35059

Replies : 170

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Closed Thread

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 20:07   #151
Badger38

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliott2 View Post
Have seen lots of points from people wanting or having problems with the rear seat entertainment system in the XC90. So there is no confusion this is the swivel screen system with 10 disc DVD mounted under the boot floor. I am able to supply all parts and supply or supply and fit complete systems. Peter
Hi I have just bought a xc and it has a 10 disc player in the boot and the head rest mounted screens that swivel up and down , it has the remote with RC-3210a stamped on it ,the remote has been damaged and is totally inop checked with IR -reader no output ,can you supply a remote and how do I purchase etc
was going to pm u but cause I am a new member wont let me ,sorry Ihave posted this a few times now but can see no replies thanks in advance steve
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 22:49   #152
John mcfarnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear79 View Post
Hi Peter , I have an 04 plate xc90 with spec as above but require remote control and headphones. Would appreciate your help with this please. Many thanks Alan.
PETER, I have a 2004 xc90. 2 x DVD screens in headrests, they work fine. They are powered by a Thomson transmitter and a 10 x DVD/CD player. What type of headsets can you supply that will work? I think I need IR 826 mhz? Can you supplu two headsets or tell me where to buy them.
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 23:03   #153
Citysi1974

Default Rse

Can I have a price to install RSE in an 07 Sport please.
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 16:13   #154
John mcfarnon

Peter, I have a 10 x disk player/DVD in boot but no headsets. Can you supply. If not what type of headsets do I need. Screens are in the headrests. john@mcfarnon.wanadoo.co.uk
Old Jul 2nd, 2013, 20:33   #155
Badger38

Hi I have left a few posts asking for help in tracking down a remote for my rear dvd system and tried to pm elliott2 but have had no replies ,does any one know if he still can help source remotes etc thanks steve
Old Jul 3rd, 2013, 23:11   #156
Badger38

Default how do I order a remote please

Quote:
Have seen lots of points from people wanting or having problems with the rear seat entertainment system in the XC90. So there is no confusion this is the swivel screen system with 10 disc DVD mounted under the boot floor. I am able to supply all parts and supply or supply and fit complete systems. Peter
Hi ,I have been trying to contact you too see if I can order a remote for my dvd system but cannot send you a pm as I am a new member ,please can you send me a message so i can respond and find out how to order parts from you ,thanks steve
Old Jul 18th, 2013, 15:20   #157
Agileboom

Quote:
Like other requests, I'm new to this forum and I am very interested in an RSE system.

Would you be able to PM a quote for installation of the RSE on an 2012 XC90 R-design?

Thanks.
Old Jul 19th, 2013, 11:47   #158
cvsmjd

Quote:
Hi Peter,
taking delivery of a new XC90 SE next week.
Can you give me a price for supply and fitting the RSE system. I have just joined the forum- so can you PM the details.

Also will the system read play AVI/MP4 from a USB stick ?

Thanks
Old Sep 10th, 2013, 10:31   #159
BenjiT

Quote:
i

Hi peter i have seen your info crop up on many searches. I have a just bought an xc90 with the system in the boot and headrest screens. It all works as far as i can tell in powering up tho there is no remote control. Can you help? Csn i source a universal replacment? I would rsther not fork out for a whole new replacement.

I cant pm you as i am too new to the forum. Please can you offer any advice?

Thanks in advance

Ben
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 22:34   #160
RichieTux

Hi, new to this also-could Elliott 2 contact me also. I have just bought a 04 XC90 with his 10 disc set up in it but all I get on the monitors is no input signal have a remote but doesn't seem to do anything? Could really do with some expertise!!! Email RichTucker11@googlemail.com or PM me on here.

Regards Rich
Closed Thread