Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo Amazon wagon spares for sale

Views : 1156

Replies : 9

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 7th, 2017, 17:57   #1
Slockt

Default Volvo Amazon wagon spares for sale

I have a large amount of Volvo Amazon estate/wagon spares Some parts being
Full tan interior trim covers. Complete rear seats also in tan. Rear cargo glass. Various chrome trims inc cargo window wing chrome trim. Tailgates upper and lower. Choice of estate rear doors in various condition. Front grilles up to year 66. Rear tailgate number plate holder. Spare wheels. Etc etc. Too many parts to list individually. If you require anything specific please pm me and I will look at what I have and hopefully be able to help out
Slockt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Slockt For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 7th, 2017, 23:32   #2
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Hi simon ,

I might be interested in the interiors , I will give you a call tomorrow buddy I have your spare wheel door safe

Speak soon

Kind regards
Robert.w

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
123GT-AMAZON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2017, 23:35   #3
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Also if you need a complete estate roof still phone Brian at Amazonia that easte the spare wheel door came out of has the roof in good condition

Will chat further tomorrow but I can help secure the roof if you want me to from Brian

Kind regards
Robert.w

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
Old Sep 8th, 2017, 22:15   #4
Burdekin
Chief Bodger

Are any of the doors or tailgate upper and lower rust free? Any chance of posting some pics?
Old Sep 9th, 2017, 00:10   #5
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khe Sanh View Post
Are any of the doors or tailgate upper and lower rust free? Any chance of posting some pics?
Hi Mitch ,

I'm sure your asking simon on the parts now listed here about his doors but in case
Sadly the doors , tailgates and the sill areas all below from that point are rotten hence it being so bad and that's me saying it's to bad although I would have rescued it some how I hate seeing a good Amazon go to the sky but if it can help other cars then it's at least summit Brian is in control of it so I might have bought it prior to it being striped of parts .

White estate as well , I will be round there soon so will take images if I remember while there .

Kind regards
Robert.w

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Sep 9th, 2017 at 00:13.
The Following User Says Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 9th, 2017, 22:40   #6
Burdekin
Chief Bodger

Thanks Robert.
Old Sep 10th, 2017, 17:54   #7
Slockt

Hi Mitch
In reference to my post. I have quite a few doors in various condition. 2 very good cream passenger front and rear. Door frames solid. Need small work to door window channel. Have a as new condition top tailgate also another in very good condition.
Also a Lower tailgate and in very good condition though will require a little work to inside lower. Externally very good.
Please feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further 07583 771882. Also if you can supply me with your email. I am more than happy to send over some pics
Regards
Simon
Old Sep 10th, 2017, 17:59   #8
Slockt

Sadly can’t send Pm’s Yet as haven’t accrued enough posts
Old Sep 13th, 2017, 21:28   #9
Burdekin
Chief Bodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slockt View Post
Hi Mitch
In reference to my post. I have quite a few doors in various condition. 2 very good cream passenger front and rear. Door frames solid. Need small work to door window channel. Have a as new condition top tailgate also another in very good condition.
Also a Lower tailgate and in very good condition though will require a little work to inside lower. Externally very good.
Please feel free to call me if you wish to discuss further 07583 771882. Also if you can supply me with your email. I am more than happy to send over some pics
Regards
Simon
Hi Simon,

Will PM you my email.
Old Nov 5th, 2017, 16:53   #10
Patrick Drummy

Do you have an estate fuel tank in good clean condition?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slockt View Post
I have a large amount of Volvo Amazon estate/wagon spares Some parts being
Full tan interior trim covers. Complete rear seats also in tan. Rear cargo glass. Various chrome trims inc cargo window wing chrome trim. Tailgates upper and lower. Choice of estate rear doors in various condition. Front grilles up to year 66. Rear tailgate number plate holder. Spare wheels. Etc etc. Too many parts to list individually. If you require anything specific please pm me and I will look at what I have and hopefully be able to help out
Patrick Drummy is offline   Reply With Quote