Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

For Sale - 2003 C70 GT 2.4lpt CAB - 70k Miles - MANUAL

Views : 630

Replies : 3

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 13th, 2011, 10:51   #1
jjd101

Default For Sale - 2003 C70 GT 2.4lpt CAB - 70k Miles - MANUAL

I'm selling my C70 cab due to a change in travelling circumstances

2003 (March). MOT, Feb 12. Tax, Mar 12. Currently below 70k miles, but will increase as it's still in daily use

Exterior
Silver with Black electric roof. 17" Comets refurbed earlier this year in Mid Graphite. Body and paintwork are in excellent condition. Couple of slight 'War wounds' on the corners of the bumpers but only noticable when up close. Wheels are immaculate and have been refurbed in a Mid Graphite colour with a light silver overspray to give them sparkle. Fitted with the later style centre caps which really compliment these wheels (Original Black centre caps available if required). Tyres are 2x Kumho Ecsta HM with approx 5mm tread remaining (Front) and 2x Dunlop Sport Maxx with approx 6mm tread remaining (Rear). All are 225/45/17
Facelift model with the Egg Crate Grill, clear headlights clear high level brakelight and the other bits that came with the Facelift model
Reverse Parking sensors with the switch to turn them off (If required)

Interior
Full Dark Grey leather interior (I believe the official colour is Granite) with Aluminium style dash inserts
Both Driver and Passenger seats are heated, 8 way electric with 3x memory settings
4x Electric windows. Electric heated mirrors
SC901 - 3 disc in dash changer with Dolby centre speaker. 2x subwoofers behind the rear seats (Can be switched off). Plenty of speakers powered by the C70 4x100W amplifier. The sound system in this car has amazed me every time I have cranked it up
Full trip computer
Cruise Control
Dual Zone climate control
Wind Deflector
Original C70 carpet mats

Engine
2.4lpt (200bhp). 5 speed Manual gearbox. Full History. Part Volvo, part Indy. All previous MOT's available
All belts and tensioners changed by D.P.A in Feb this year. Next service due on 75k miles. Last service was a full service, so only needs an interim service next time
Accelerates really well, and returns approx 33mpg on a run

Modifications
Front Strut Brace fitted. This really does change the handling for the better
Refurbed alloys - See above
VW Wiper relay fitted. Gives the option to set the delay on the intermittent function (Original Volvo relay available if required)
Debadged rear
Volvo branded Richbrook Aluminium tax disc holder (Much more secure if leaving the roof down when parked)
Bosch Aerotwin wiper blades

Misc
2 keys and 2 remote fobs
All manuals present in the Volvo wallet

I'm sure there's plenty of other bits I've forgotten to mention. Drop me a PM with any questions

Looking for £4000 ovno

I am located in North Nottinghamshire. Viewings and test drives welcome

Pioneer unit will be removed and replaced with the original SC901

jjd101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2011, 20:19   #2
unclejohn

Unhappy For Sale 2003 GT

I hope you have better luck than I have had. Mine is identical but 2.3 auto, 48K. For sale for 4 months at $4995, only 2 serious potential buyers, no offers. Dealers don't even want it because of high petrol consumption, only offer was £3600 on a P/X. Top down weather is over now so I am resigned to keep it until next spring and try again. I will follow yours with interest. Please keep us posted and good luck!!
unclejohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 00:05   #3
kazzza

wows and verry nice jjd too far for me though, plus I would have to part exchange my car lol good luck selling it
kazzza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kazzza For This Useful Post:
Old Sep 14th, 2011, 10:16   #4
jjd101

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzza View Post
wows and verry nice jjd too far for me though, plus I would have to part exchange my car lol good luck selling it
Thanks Kazzza

I can't do anything about Part Ex, but serious offers would be considered. I'm sure we could get over the distance thing if needed though. I'm only just off the A1 in Notts
jjd101 is offline   Reply With Quote