Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Wants
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Wanted - Classic Volvo 200 Series

Views : 16562

Replies : 54

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 20th, 2016, 20:11   #41
geoffo
saving 240's one by one

Default King of all salesmen mike brewer technique

Seems like Your new best friend until after the test drive then suddenly there's all sorts wrong with your car.........
geoffo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2016, 14:39   #42
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Hello members

Perhaps instead of tucking your prized classic Volvo away for winter, we'd love to buy it from you. Please call 01733 425140 if you are thinking of selling.

Best regards

Karl
KGF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11th, 2016, 23:18   #43
volvo_240

Default For sale

I have a nice 240 GLT estate 29,567 miles in red
volvo_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2016, 00:12   #44
b296

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvo_240 View Post
I have a nice 240 GLT estate 29,567 miles in red
hi I am looking for a nice GLT estate after selling mine in 98. sent a private message.
b296 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2017, 21:30   #45
lenjo

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGF1 View Post
Hello Dave, yes we could potentially be interested. Please forward further details and your price to sales@kgfclassiccars.co.uk. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, I have a 1990 240GL estate with 190,000 miles on the clock. It has been registered with the high mileage club, and is also insured with Chris Knott as a classic car. It has a cherished number plate, and I wondered what it might be worth. The number plate is advertised on British Car Registrations and Regtransfers Ltd. It is blue, and I'm still restoring it. I've had it since 1992, when it had 72,000 miles on it. My Reg no. is FJB1V. Any serious offers will be considered. Car and reg can be sold separately. I'm not going to give the car away, though. It is in good running order, and can be viewed by appointment. Everything, (all the electrics) work, and the radio is the original one, which I've overhauled and it works perfectly.
lenjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14th, 2017, 12:52   #46
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjo View Post
Hi, I have a 1990 240GL estate with 190,000 miles on the clock. It has been registered with the high mileage club, and is also insured with Chris Knott as a classic car. It has a cherished number plate, and I wondered what it might be worth. The number plate is advertised on British Car Registrations and Regtransfers Ltd. It is blue, and I'm still restoring it. I've had it since 1992, when it had 72,000 miles on it. My Reg no. is FJB1V. Any serious offers will be considered. Car and reg can be sold separately. I'm not going to give the car away, though. It is in good running order, and can be viewed by appointment. Everything, (all the electrics) work, and the radio is the original one, which I've overhauled and it works perfectly.
Sounds like a great project, especially you having owned it for so long. The mileage is higher than we would like, but good luck with the project.
Old May 18th, 2017, 12:32   #47
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Dear members

Are you thinking of selling your classic low mileage Volvo? If so we could offer you a quick hassle free transaction. Please call 01733 425140.

Best regards

Karl
KGF Classic Cars
Old May 20th, 2017, 20:10   #48
george123

Please feel free to make available to forum members any cars that you may have been offered but that you feel do not meet your standards of resale.

This would help preserve the dwindling number of 240's, some of which still face extinction before they get the chance to be restored or preserved.

Last edited by george123; May 20th, 2017 at 20:54.
george123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2017, 17:11   #49
KGF1
KGF Classic Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by george123 View Post
Please feel free to make available to forum members any cars that you may have been offered but that you feel do not meet your standards of resale.

This would help preserve the dwindling number of 240's, some of which still face extinction before they get the chance to be restored or preserved.
Yes of course, we sometimes get such cars offered and will certainly refer suitable cars to forum members.
Old Jun 3rd, 2017, 14:34   #50
Rhys Nolan

Quote:
Originally Posted by george123 View Post

It's a nice thought George, but if cars which forum members post don't get any responses (me ) then I guess we don't have much show really.
Yes I know I should post pics, but the site won't let me for some reason.
Rhys Nolan is offline   Reply With Quote