Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 700/900 Series General > 700/900 Series Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Breaking: '95 965 manual

Views : 3826

Replies : 43

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 17:00   #1
Benzine

Default Breaking: '95 965 manual

Offering the choice cuts on the VOC forum first, might put it on ebay in the next week or so.

965 manual, dark blue (can get colour code if needed), canvas seats, no A/C, radio/cassette. It has 5 uranus alloys (inc spare), all tyres are road legal. Also has a volvo boot tray (2 small holes in the corners) and dog guard.

Parts already taken off: front headlights (good condition), front indicators (one good condition, the other cracked slightly), grille

Gearbox and all associated parts are available (gear stick, linkage, clutch, flywheel etc)

Parts spoken for: engine, MAF, IAC

Contact me via pm for any parts you need. If you'd like any photos of specific things just ask.

The car is being broken at my workshop, I've got a fair amount of room so I can store larger parts for later collection (a couple of months is fine). I aim to have the gearbox out within the next 7 days. Smaller parts can be posted, would prefer collection for bulkier items such as gearbox etc.
Benzine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 21:01   #2
dan 244
Master Member

Are the rear lights shiney and undamaged and origional parts, and do you know if they are the same as a 92 940? (other than clear indicators obviously), if so probably interested at the right price.

Thanks Daniel
dan 244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 21:28   #3
Cossie82

Default luaggage cover / shopping cover ?

luaggage cover / shopping cover ? Would you take £40 posted ? I can't pm you , sorry.
My email is:
i_j_wilson@hotmail.co.uk
I hope I got to you first !
Regards Cossie82
Cossie82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 21:38   #4
Benzine

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan 244 View Post
Are the rear lights shiney and undamaged and origional parts, and do you know if they are the same as a 92 940? (other than clear indicators obviously), if so probably interested at the right price.

Thanks Daniel
Hi Daniel, I don't know whether they are the same as a '92 940, I'm pretty sure they're in really good condition, I can take detailed pics if you like? I'm going to the workshop tomorrow and can have pictures up by tomorrow evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cossie82 View Post
luaggage cover / shopping cover ? Would you take £40 posted ? I can't pm you , sorry.
My email is:
i_j_wilson@hotmail.co.uk
I hope I got to you first !
Regards Cossie82
Sounds good! I'll email you now

cheers

Also forgot to add in the original post that the radiator is off and available. Great condition and leak free

Last edited by Benzine; Sep 27th, 2011 at 21:45.
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 22:38   #5
dan 244
Master Member

hi yes detailed pics would be great please.
dan 244 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2011, 12:57   #6
Chrali

I'm tempted by the alloys, what size, condition and cost?
Chrali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 11:54   #7
Benzine

Chrali and dan, sorry about the delay, I've been away at my brothers stag do. I'll get photos of the lights and wheels and measure the wheels today.
Old Oct 2nd, 2011, 18:48   #8
Benzine

Both lights say Valeo, made in france. Whether they are original or not, I don't know. They are both certainly a matching pair and in good condition.

The wheels are 16" (205/55 R16) 4 of them have road legal tyres with plenty of tread left, the spare wheel tread is very low. They are in good condition (just need a good clean), with a few marks round the edges where they have been curbed. £80 for all 5

Car also has a sunroof if anyone needs any bits from that. Dog guard and fixings have been removed and bundled up. Gearbox still available for £250

Last edited by Benzine; Oct 2nd, 2011 at 18:57. Reason: adding more info
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 20:07   #9
Chrali

I'd like the lights subject to cost if Dans not having 'em.

Temped by the wheels still as a cheapish upgrade , any idea on carriage costs?
Chrali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2011, 20:20   #10
poldy

I`m interested in wheels. Only thing i need to know is centre hole diameter. Is it 65.1? Can pick them up sometime this week

Please no personal messages
poldy is offline   Reply With Quote