Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

S80 2.4 breaking for parts

Views : 4882

Replies : 48

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 25th, 2011, 19:54   #21
Digidick

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvoguy View Post
Hi Rich,
I do have it and it would probably fit your car, but you would have to check it for sure. I can get the part off tommorow or Tuesday for postal on Wednesday? Text me on 07816282615 or call tommorow to discuss.
regards,
maxim.
Thanks Max. Before I'd asked you earlier today I had already emailed a few Ebay sellers and one's come back tonight with £5 + £3 postage (breaking a V70).

Would rather give a forum member the cash, wonna match his price?

cheers Rich
Digidick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2011, 20:53   #22
volvoguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digidick View Post
Thanks Max. Before I'd asked you earlier today I had already emailed a few Ebay sellers and one's come back tonight with £5 + £3 postage (breaking a V70).

Would rather give a forum member the cash, wonna match his price?

cheers Rich
Rich thanks for the info, yes i will match the price - please sms me your address and email - i will then paypal you an invoice if ok with you and can post it tommorow.
regards,
max.
volvoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2011, 20:52   #23
volvoguy

I have the following items available:
1) Full leather interior in very good condition, except slight rubbing to drivers side part of the seat. They are non-electric and non-heated.
2) black interior panels - all in good condition - even the central cupholder working!
3) left front wing, all doors, door window mechanisms, etc.
4) very-very good condition radiator and A/C radiator, as they were exchanged very recently.
5) rear bumper in good condition, slight wear due to age.
any other items that people might come to think of?
regards,
Maxim.
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 15:26   #24
volvoguy

Have instrument panel removed and ready for sale - Volvo Part number 9499669, YZK part number 69294-590T.
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 08:58   #25
Benjammo

Hello
don't suppose its got the subwoofer in the spare wheel, iso child seat clips or the satnav does it?
Benjammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:03   #26
volvoguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjammo View Post
Hello
don't suppose its got the subwoofer in the spare wheel, iso child seat clips or the satnav does it?
Sorry mate, none of that unfortunately. don't have kids yet and satnav was an optional equipment on this SE model type. Anything else that might be of use to you?
Old Apr 29th, 2011, 12:45   #27
Benjammo

Bugger, well never mind I'll find them one day. Are the centre console the same in the v70, I'm also after the ashtray that's in the rear, I'm wanting to fit my ipod adapter into it.
Benjammo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2011, 12:28   #28
robertw

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvoguy View Post
Hi, i have window electric block part number 9452959, if you want to try it out, i am more than happy to post it for you at cost plus unit cost - if it does not work post it back and i will refund the unit cost.
Max do you still have that unit as i need one for a 2001 S60 with the same part number

Cheers
Rob
robertw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 12:30   #29
robertw

Hi Maxim, sorry but pm not working, dont know if compatible with ecu, the connections will fit but function is dependent on software level in unit/car. I assume if part number is identical it will work and if it does i am willing to pay whatever you think is reasonable. Would you allow me to purchase it but return it if it doesnt work?. Let me know, thanks, Rob
robertw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2011, 17:19   #30
volvoguy

Hey Rob, if part number is same then it will work 99.9% I am happy to refund you for the part if it is returned in same condition but not the postage, if ok with you, i think £40 is roughly what these things go on ebay plus £5 P&P. If you are happy with that just send me money on extremezombies2003@yahoo.co.uk and i will post the unit out on tuesday. Maxim