Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Wants
Register Members CarsBlogs Help Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

V70 Family Rear seats

Views : 115

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Aug 12th, 2018, 18:40   #1
DLM48
Master Member
 
DLM48's Avatar
 

Last Online: Today 12:43
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Motherwell
Default V70 Family Rear seats

Looking for a set of 'family' rear seats for a 2006 V70

That is the ones where the bases are movable and the centre base is not a part of the right hand seat base but is a separate item and folds forwards to make a table and cup holders

IF i can find a set the colour is not critical really

Probably searching for a needle in a haystack but thought it was worth a punt here :-)
__________________
David
Past - 360 GLT
Past - 745TI - 398K miles gone to Ireland -
Past - 945 SE TD 230K an AWESOME car went back to England .
Past - 855 2.3 20V GLT Present - V70 Classic 2.4 20V
DLM48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2018, 22:04   #2
reggit
Premier Member
 

Last Online: Today 10:09
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Preston
Default

They occasionally come up on eBay, there’s a poor condition right hand side part on there now - I’ve just checked. When I wanted them, I found it easiest to change the car for one with the family pack as standard - not ideal, although the electric child locks are handy.
__________________
2003 Volvo V70 D5 - 203,000miles

1996 Honda CB1000
1982 Yamaha RD350LC
2003 Yamaha FZS1000
reggit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2018, 14:49   #3
DLM48
Master Member
 
DLM48's Avatar
 

Last Online: Today 12:43
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Motherwell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggit View Post
They occasionally come up on eBay, there’s a poor condition right hand side part on there now - I’ve just checked. When I wanted them, I found it easiest to change the car for one with the family pack as standard - not ideal, although the electric child locks are handy.
HE HE taking the last option just about to buy a V70R AWD with the full family pack including the two extra seats in the back

Electric child locks????? tell all please
__________________
David
Past - 360 GLT
Past - 745TI - 398K miles gone to Ireland -
Past - 945 SE TD 230K an AWESOME car went back to England .
Past - 855 2.3 20V GLT Present - V70 Classic 2.4 20V
DLM48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 15:43   #4
reggit
Premier Member
 

Last Online: Today 10:09
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Preston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLM48 View Post
HE HE taking the last option just about to buy a V70R AWD with the full family pack including the two extra seats in the back

Electric child locks????? tell all please
Button on the centre console, looks like a window with child in it. It activates child locks on the rear doors. Possibly a tiny bit jealous of the ‘R’ 😂
__________________
2003 Volvo V70 D5 - 203,000miles

1996 Honda CB1000
1982 Yamaha RD350LC
2003 Yamaha FZS1000
reggit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 20:44   #5
DLM48
Master Member
 
DLM48's Avatar
 

Last Online: Today 12:43
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Motherwell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggit View Post
Button on the centre console, looks like a window with child in it. It activates child locks on the rear doors. Possibly a tiny bit jealous of the ‘R’ 😂
the family pack rear seats was an add-on so I don't expect that car to have the child lock option :-(
__________________
David
Past - 360 GLT
Past - 745TI - 398K miles gone to Ireland -
Past - 945 SE TD 230K an AWESOME car went back to England .
Past - 855 2.3 20V GLT Present - V70 Classic 2.4 20V
DLM48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:50   #6
luggsey
The truth gets you a ban!
 

Last Online: Today 16:08
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Barnstaple
Default

My 2006xc has the family seats, if by that you mean built in booster seats.
Also has the rear door child lock switch and electric window lock.
I didn't know any of it was extra Tbh as its my first Volvo!
Are these seats sought after?
__________________

It's a dogs life!

XC70 D5 2006 237K
CRV 2.2 2006 212K
luggsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:54   #7
reggit
Premier Member
 

Last Online: Today 10:09
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Preston
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by luggsey View Post
My 2006xc has the family seats, if by that you mean built in booster seats.
Also has the rear door child lock switch and electric window lock.
I didn't know any of it was extra Tbh as its my first Volvo!
Are these seats sought after?
The electric window lock is standard on all the cars (I think) the seats and electric locks seem hard to come by. Our kids love the ‘toy box’ (cubby hole in rear armrest) and the picnic table type thing is great for them.

If I get another P2 when this one dies, the rear seats will get swapped over assuming I can’t get the same ones (and the same colour)
__________________
2003 Volvo V70 D5 - 203,000miles

1996 Honda CB1000
1982 Yamaha RD350LC
2003 Yamaha FZS1000
reggit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to reggit For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 23:00   #8
DLM48
Master Member
 
DLM48's Avatar
 

Last Online: Today 12:43
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Motherwell
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggit View Post
The electric window lock is standard on all the cars (I think) the seats and electric locks seem hard to come by. Our kids love the ‘toy box’ (cubby hole in rear armrest) and the picnic table type thing is great for them.

If I get another P2 when this one dies, the rear seats will get swapped over assuming I can’t get the same ones (and the same colour)
IF they are leather just dye them :-)
__________________
David
Past - 360 GLT
Past - 745TI - 398K miles gone to Ireland -
Past - 945 SE TD 230K an AWESOME car went back to England .
Past - 855 2.3 20V GLT Present - V70 Classic 2.4 20V
DLM48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:45.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.