Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

xc90 se lux manual for sale

Views : 4852

Replies : 29

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 13:33   #21
gary austin

hi all my xc90 is still for sale ,just about to replace both rear nivomat shock and springs this week so all nice and new for someone at the cost of £750 grab yourself a bargain £11750 no offers due to replacing suspension cheers gary
gary austin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 14:31   #22
REDSHEEPRIDD

Just as well someone didn't buy it last month, or that would have been a nice introduction to an XC90.

(unless of course it was disclosed and taken account of in the price????)
REDSHEEPRIDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 14:59   #23
gary austin

Default xc90 shocks

well what happened is its my wifes car and i drove it at new year to visit friends and i felt that the suspension was slightly soft and it had a very light knock when going over bumps so i had a look underneath to see that one of the rear shocks had been leaking and when bowncing the car it had no damp on the drivers side .when i spoke to frf volvo to get a replacement shock (£381)to take to the garage to get it fixed they offered me a complete nivomat kit and springs and sundries delivered for £33 more than a single shock because volvo didnt do self leveling on all xc90s in europe so a upgrade kit is available whick makes it a better choise in the long run to do all the rear for piece of mind and cost to fit was not much more and i felt that it was a better decition for selling the car as i wouldnt have sold it knowing it had a problem anyway ,my cars never want for anything safety first, over ownership of this car i have spent a lot of money keeping it tip top safe and reliable cheers gary
Old Jan 19th, 2013, 13:04   #24
gary austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary austin View Post
well what happened is its my wifes car and i drove it at new year to visit friends and i felt that the suspension was slightly soft and it had a very light knock when going over bumps so i had a look underneath to see that one of the rear shocks had been leaking and when bowncing the car it had no damp on the drivers side .when i spoke to frf volvo to get a replacement shock (£381)to take to the garage to get it fixed they offered me a complete nivomat kit and springs and sundries delivered for £33 more than a single shock because volvo didnt do self leveling on all xc90s in europe so a upgrade kit is available whick makes it a better choise in the long run to do all the rear for piece of mind and cost to fit was not much more and i felt that it was a better decition for selling the car as i wouldnt have sold it knowing it had a problem anyway ,my cars never want for anything safety first, over ownership of this car i have spent a lot of money keeping it tip top safe and reliable cheers gary
car all sorted rides like a new car with the new suspension done !!
Old Jan 27th, 2013, 11:14   #25
gary austin

Quote:
hi all i have now decided to sell my 2007 57 xc90 se lux 185bhp d5 ,metalic black it has all the toys 6 speed manual box, heated seats, bending headlights ,electric drivers and passengers seats, and a sunroof and hiden towbar(westfalia)rear audio controls ,86k miles full service history tax till feb 2013 and mot till june 2013 £13495 ono call or pm me 01383 839569 hpi clear with no finiance all paid
car is now back on autotrader reduced to 12495 ono with new rear selfleveling suspension come on make me an offer !!!
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 13:33   #26
gary austin

Quote:
car is now back on autotrader reduced to 12495 ono with new rear selfleveling suspension come on make me an offer !!!
now reduced again to £11995 on autotrader but will do a deal for anyone on here cheers gary
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 17:14   #27
ExmoorNGF

Unhappy

I have been searching for a car identical to this now gutted i've found it and that i live at the opposite end of the country to you
ExmoorNGF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 18:34   #28
gary austin

Default xc90 se lux now sold

even more gutted as i just sold it for 11k yesterday and it goes away tommorow it been on here for a few weeks, you need to look more often as i could have brought it down to you for the cost of fuel and train ticket but sorry it away good luck on your search cheers gary
Old Feb 22nd, 2013, 19:33   #29
T5R+
V70 Fan

Hopefully somebody realises that they have bought a cracking car.

Glad that you sold it. I was going to offer WBAC price back in December but did not want to insult you. Pleased that you returned a higher price.
T5R+ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T5R+ For This Useful Post:
Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 08:19   #30
ExmoorNGF

congratulations on selling it glad that you did for you; but yes even more gutted we could have sorted it between us!
Will defo be on here to search for similar - it hadn't crossed my mind before
ExmoorNGF is offline   Reply With Quote