Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

*sigh* selling my 1967 122s 4 door.(USA-California)

Views : 1208

Replies : 5

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 13th, 2009, 16:06   #1
Curator

Default *sigh* selling my 1967 122s 4 door.(USA-California)

I have a 1967 volvo 122s for sale, I REALLY dont want to sell it, but this hard economic times force me to do so, I dont have pictures right now as my camera crapped out on me quite awhile ago but I will borrow a friends camera soon... Im basically just posting this to see if anybody is interested be4 I go through all the trouble to take a ton of good pics, anyway, it runs REALLY good but needs a complete tune up to run as good as its capable, MIGHT need new brakes and maybe a clutch too but im not sure as im not an expert, in the meantime everything has been reliable, I just noticed some fluid the other day... its a manual, was originally an automatic however and was converted to manual... and there is a small amount of pin hole rust under the right hand side headlight, and a few minor dents here and there...

Im looking to sell for $1500(USD), a little less then what ive put into it... it has brand new tires btw, and a sport exhaust (although theres a small exhaust leak.)
has all of its chrome, although most isnt attached, its sitting in the trunk,lol... and its not in the best condition, a little dinged up... so anyway, like I said, just testing the waters to see if there is any interest, oh yeah, and im in Northern California, near the Oregon Border.

Oh, almost forgot to mention, willing to throw in a gallon of restoration shop Firemist Purple, and pretty much almost everything you would need to sand, prime, and paint the car except the gun, the painter,the sander and a few little things... for an extra $100 (original cost to me was about 400-500 USD.)

Also, I should mention, I believe this car would be safe to drive home depending on how far away you live from me, I drove it about 450 miles to get it to MY home almost 2 years ago...but id consider tuning it up first just to make sure, which your welcome to use my garage for, and if need be, you can stay overnight at my place to as long as ya dont seem like the kinda person to shank me in my sleep:P,lol.
Curator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23rd, 2009, 10:48   #2
Curator

ok, if you come and get the car within the next 3 weeks you can have the paint, rust converter, and rust encapsulator all free... Along with a few extras if youd like as well, there is also the original automatic transmission for this car to if you want it, its only problem was that a gasket on the pan wasnt giving a good enough seal and so it leaked a bit... personally id stick with the manual thats been put in it, and sell the automatic or use it for another project if you want...Im losing a good amount of money on this deal, but I need to sell soon...
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 01:42   #3
Curator

Default Price drop!

come and get it in next couple weeks and its yours, gallon of paint and everything, $1,000, I'll be losing about $600 or so, so hope you enjoy, but I need to sell everything I own now.
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 01:47   #4
Curator

oh, and email me directly at my email timor_mortis@hotmail.com I dont have enough time to check this every day.
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 13:19   #5
Derek UK
VOC Member

You could put this on Craigslist if it isn't already on there. Not too many USA members here.
Derek UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 22:52   #6
Curator

yeah, I know there arent to many USA members here, but ive got it posted on both volvo sites, the USA one and here, and im gonna put it on craigs list as soon as I can get photos since most people wont even look at a thing on craigs list if it doesnt have photos...My friend keeps saying I can borrow his camera to take the pics, but keeps forgetting to bring it over