Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > XC90 '02–'15 General > XC90 '02–'15 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Spares or repair XC90 Active Premium 2010

Views : 662

Replies : 4

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Feb 27th, 2020, 19:32   #1
Mikey1980

Default Spares or repair XC90 Active Premium 2010

Hi, I will be listing on eBay but thought I would see if there is any interest in here first. I am selling my 2010 XC90 Active Premium for spares or repair. The main issue is the Steering is heavy so could be a pump, rack or UJ. This happpened at the same time I was getting ready to replace it and I haven’t got round to fixing it and am ready to see her go now. Overall it’s in really good shape apart from the starring and a crack in windscreen tug will need replacing. The turbo and cam belt were relaxed at 150k miles and the turbo intercooler was replaced in July last year, it has sat nav, rear parking camera and other than the usual damage to the drivers seat’ the interior is grey through your. Additional options include the adapative bi xenons, 3rd row AC, auto child locks etc. Current mileage is 187k. Starts and runs fine but has not MOT. Location is Newbury, Berks. I have owned since August 2012.

Please PM me any questions or offers. Will be getting it cleaned on Saturday and pictures posted.
Mikey1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 2nd, 2020, 13:53   #2
TruckbusUK
Petrolhead+Lots of Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey1980 View Post
Hi, I will be listing on eBay but thought I would see if there is any interest in here first. I am selling my 2010 XC90 Active Premium for spares or repair. The main issue is the Steering is heavy so could be a pump, rack or UJ. This happpened at the same time I was getting ready to replace it and I haven’t got round to fixing it and am ready to see her go now. Overall it’s in really good shape apart from the starring and a crack in windscreen tug will need replacing. The turbo and cam belt were relaxed at 150k miles and the turbo intercooler was replaced in July last year, it has sat nav, rear parking camera and other than the usual damage to the drivers seat’ the interior is grey through your. Additional options include the adapative bi xenons, 3rd row AC, auto child locks etc. Current mileage is 187k. Starts and runs fine but has not MOT. Location is Newbury, Berks. I have owned since August 2012.

Please PM me any questions or offers. Will be getting it cleaned on Saturday and pictures posted.
Is it not a bit excessive breaking the beastie for parts rather than just replacing the rack if thats what is needed (the much cheaper option,) or is there more wrong with it?
TruckbusUK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6th, 2020, 11:33   #3
Mikey1980

It probably would but I just don’t have the time to sort it with work, and now someone has decided to park in the back of my new car on the M25 I just want it gone as it’s one less thing to deal with.
Old Mar 9th, 2020, 14:26   #4
ovlov09cx

Default Spares

Hi, thanks for this post. Are the below items available?

- drivers seat belt plastic gate on b pillar
- automatic gear knob and leather gaitor
- boot gas struts
- headlight with buns and motors
- rear driver side tail light with bulb and wiring harness and bolts
- black parcel shelf too
- our of interest what year is the UK day nav dvd?

Please dm me with your mobile number re the above. I’m new and can’t dm back yet...
ovlov09cx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2020, 14:04   #5
Mikey1980

Hi, sorry I am not breaking it myself. Also it’s in the garage today to see what the actual issue is to see if it’s economical to get back on the road.