Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 400 Series General > 400 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo 480 Celebration No.001. 27100miles

Views : 17252

Replies : 81

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 20th, 2009, 21:29   #1
javea1

Default Volvo 480 Celebration No.001. 27100miles

Hi, credit crunch and all that means I'm "thinking" of selling my 1995 480 Celebration limited edition No. 001 (of 480). I have owned her for three years she is in superb order, with a genuine 27,100 miles from new and all service and handbooks etc. Two owners (1 family) prior to me, in metalic dark grey, leather interior and all the celebration toys and extras. Just had a full service and new mot. Bound to be an investment and show ready. If anyone is interested send me an email and I'll forward photos. Sensible offers invited, viewing welcome, situated just off the A1 in N.Yks. any questions give me ring on 07966434355 cheers , David. Perhaps the most desirable 480 ever? david@casamimosa.co.uk
javea1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 01:37   #2
T240
Pure is Beautiful

Default Re: Celebration

Quote:
Originally Posted by javea1 View Post
Hi, credit crunch and all that means I'm "thinking" of selling my 1995 480 Celebration limited edition No. 001 (of 480). I have owned her for three years she is in superb order, with a genuine 27,100 miles from new and all service and handbooks etc. Two owners (1 family) prior to me, in metalic dark grey, leather interior and all the celebration toys and extras. Just had a full service and new mot. Bound to be an investment and show ready. If anyone is interested send me an email and I'll forward photos. Sensible offers invited, viewing welcome, situated just off the A1 in N.Yks. any questions give me ring on 07966434355 cheers , David. Perhaps the most desirable 480 ever? david@casamimosa.co.uk

You wouldn't care to frighten me with a ballpark figure and some pictures?

p.m. me if you like

Cheers,

T
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:43   #3
javea1

Hi, really not sure on price, as much as I can get I suppose, not much good with computers but if you let me have an email address I'll try to send a set of 23 pics I took this morning, cheers David
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 17:09   #4
javea1

Unfortunately the image uploader doesn't seem to be working, however I've managed to upload them online to be viewed. Please click the below link.

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 03:36   #5
T240
Pure is Beautiful

Default Re: Your Celebration

Quote:
Originally Posted by javea1 View Post
Unfortunately the image uploader doesn't seem to be working, however I've managed to upload them online to be viewed. Please click the below link.

http://s874.photobucket.com/albums/a...albumview=grid
The car looks very nice from (relatively small) photographs.

Is there any tin worm, swimming pool in rainy weather?

I wouldn't like to say a price, but would rather find out how much you think it is worth first. You must hav eseen what they are up for elsewhere, and what they are actually selling for. Not always the same thing, of course.

Please p.m. me if you want to talk about it

Cheers,

T
Old Jun 22nd, 2009, 22:58   #6
javea1

Hi, car is in as new condition, no rust, dents dings or even a stonechip, just turned down £3650, think she's worth a bit more at this early stage, cheers David