Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "General Topics" > Events and Meetings
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Events and Meetings Car events and meetings for Volvo cars can be listed and discussed here.

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Inverness 30/11/2008

Views : 3784

Replies : 43

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 23:16   #41
cumbrianmale
Forum Support Team

Previous Volvos
90 240 GL B230FB Auto
96 940 CD
13 V40 D2 R-design
89 745 GLE
98 V90 3.0 24v
98 945 Celebration Auto
96 965 SE Auto
86 744 GL
81 244 DL
cumbrianmale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 16:33   #42
malcolmk
VOC Member

i don`t know the stirling area,only to pass the signs on my way down south,but if its quite close to the main road i`m sure i can find it, agree march weather should be better,malcolmk
malcolmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 18:02   #43
motas-88

I was going to get it checked after the tyre change early last year, but its not pulling to the sides theres no shake in the steering wheel even at 90 mph, but i know how to take advice so i'll get it checked . Also if you look closely theres no feathering on the inside wall it's actually delaminated on the surface of the tyres, but better to be safe than sorry.

Cheers guys

Tom
Old Dec 5th, 2008, 12:26   #44
nick_ovlov
VOC20556

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev240 View Post
Sunday 1st March would fit in with the February issue of 'Driver', details could be posted in this issue to obtain maximum coverage, along with Forum notification. It would not really be practical to have this meeting before then due to the publication date of the 'Driver', not everyone has access to a computer, and the magazine is the only way of informing them. I know it is impossible to please everyone with dates due to work/holiday/family issues, but I think the 1st March would be better with regards to weather etc, for members travelling any distance, please let your thoughts be known !!!
Thank you,
Kevin

"Rise now and be a Section again"

really like the sound of this kevin

hope to get to a meet sometime soon as the glt going for its mot next week is looming... i hope it passes... first time in over 3 years!!!

just a thought, perhaps a personal one but id like it as early as driver mag/ weather ect allows as i havent been to a "proper" meet in ages...
Nick

Last edited by nick_ovlov; Dec 5th, 2008 at 12:28. Reason: missed something
nick_ovlov is offline   Reply With Quote