Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > PV, 120 (Amazon), 1800 General > PV, 120, 1800 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Volvo Amazon Estate 221 - 1967 FORSALE

Views : 2182

Replies : 11

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 13th, 2018, 15:15   #1
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Default Volvo Amazon Estate 221 - 1967 FORSALE

Volvo Amazon Estate 221 - 1967 FORSALE
Dark green with Tan interior recently fully resprayed I have owned the car for a few years drove like a dream ( one of the best Estates I have driven ) but needed bodywork doing so it came off the road to carry out the repairs one winter after which it went to the Bodyshop as a hospital job to fit in when they could do it last year I got the car all back together with new suspension bushes all the crossmember cleaned & painted many new seals , lock barrel on the rear tailgate .
The car has a full M.O.T standard exhaust twin down pipe a really Nice smooth B20 with OVERDRIVE all working with no oil leaks , callapsable steering fitted , ready to come to view hopefully it will find a keen Volvo enthusiast to enjoy . £13,000
My email is robertwhitton@btinternet.com Or pm me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C8B3FDE7-9686-4384-BE5A-F8C07721E280.jpg (128.4 KB, 119 views)
File Type: jpg 429DB3DE-BFA2-4930-894B-2D5263FF9437.jpg (110.8 KB, 128 views)

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Jan 13th, 2018 at 17:19.
123GT-AMAZON is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 13th, 2018, 15:24   #2
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

I have more images but the forum hates multiple image attachments it tags as photo 1 all the time so errors when trying to add more

I grew up on classic volvos hence my passion for them born and breed into the lifestyle !
Old Jan 13th, 2018, 16:33   #3
volvoid
Monster Raving Loony

please put up some proper pictures, and a price
Old Jan 13th, 2018, 17:34   #4
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvoid View Post
please put up some proper pictures, and a price
Please read above and also here is a link to images as this forum has issues with images being attached viewed via Dropbox thank you

please click here to view in Dropbox

Or Facebook users can view via here

Facebook link click here

Last edited by 123GT-AMAZON; Jan 13th, 2018 at 17:38.
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 16:18   #5
Derek UK
VOC Member

What's with the sunshade on your camera Rob?

Some new red paint on the engine would have been nice. Ha'porth of tar.....

I have this on my database as being ex Ireland, very rusty and owned by Heckflosse (James). Is that history correct?

Looks nice now.
Derek UK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Derek UK For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 14th, 2018, 16:44   #6
123GT-AMAZON
1800necwinner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek UK View Post
What's with the sunshade on your camera Rob?

Some new red paint on the engine would have been nice. Ha'porth of tar.....

I have this on my database as being ex Ireland, very rusty and owned by Heckflosse (James). Is that history correct?

Looks nice now.
Hi ya Derek ,

Happy new year the shade is my iPad cover it shadows the shot taken I normaly take it out of the case when taking photos but I needed to take a few quickly at the time when taking them .

The engine was a test I was unsure of the condition me being me I thought I would put the engine first in get the car running and then see all was ok , if I had painted the engine I would have had a bad one to have painted it to only pull it out again but it was sweet as a nut with a full service ( good Castrol oil with new original oil filter volvo fitted ) but I can paint them in if need be easy enough with manifolds removed three coats and bolted back on .

I have owned the car for a few years now think since 2013 I gave you details back then it had bad inner wings at the front and arches with one rear valance at the passengers rear end all new fitted by me when I did the work also a new drivers door sourced before the full respray . So the rust has been cut out and replaced with new repair panels .
I bought the Estate from James yes and also fitted correct Tan interior back in the car 🚗 to bring it back to original spec .

Kind regards
Robert.w

The Following User Says Thank You to 123GT-AMAZON For This Useful Post: