Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 General > C30 / S40 & V50 '04-'12 / C70 '06-'13 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Boot liner, dog guard, rubber mats, winter wheels, sun shade

Views : 2222

Replies : 26

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jan 27th, 2017, 09:52   #21
MrsLD
MrsD

Exclamation

Hmm, well... I do still want the boot liner. Happy to collect this afternoon/evening or anytime over the weekend.

My thoughts:
If standard forum rules apply - first come, first served.
If not, I don't know what to believe anymore
MrsLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2017, 12:47   #22
thesaint6034

Default V50 boot liner

V70stu,
I would fully understand if as MrsLD says' first come first served The decision is yours to make. Being a 'lady' I'm not into 'fighting' (lol) I'm sure another bootliner will come along,hopefully living just as close as yours is to me.
MrsLD thank you for your message you sent me, and hope you enjoy the bootliner.
Kind regards Tracey.
thesaint6034 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thesaint6034 For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 27th, 2017, 15:04   #23
thesaint6034

Default V50 boot liner decisions oh dear.

Hmmm, you know it's a woman's prerogative to change her mind.lol.
so MrsLD thats what I've done. The boot liner is living too close to me for me to give it up that easily and I do want it. So here I go for as a warm up.

V70stu so it's up to you- which one gets it! Haha.

I would like to add if it helps- I've owned and still do my very 1st Volvo (P1800e) since 1981,since then I was hooked on Volvo's and have driven them since that time. I'm a fully paid up VOC member for many years AND I live close by. I'm retired due to health problems so am able to collect at any time.Now its your turn MrsLD- lol I cannot believe we are doing this but here we go, good luck and best wishes to you x
Old Jan 27th, 2017, 15:47   #24
MrsLD
MrsD

Talking

Haha I thought it won't be that easy.

Fighting over a boot liner.. What has the world come to?

Right then..
(From my debut book "I cannot live without the boot liner"):

"It was so close, I thought I had it. But no. Life again was going to smack me in the face with a wet fish.
Since Mr. Trump had become president of US, nothing seemed to be right anymore. War was peace. First come meant last come. Freedom was slavery. First served was never served. Ignorance was strength.
For me as a young and budding VOC forum member this was heart braking. It had been a week since I had bought my next Volvo (T5 AWD) and I needed to protect it from all the peculiarities that might end up in it's boot. The boot liner was crucial.
But I still had hope, nothing was lost yet.

It was all in the hands of one individual."

Find out what happened in the next chapter
MrsLD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsLD For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 27th, 2017, 16:26   #25
thesaint6034

Default Boot liner saga.

MrsLD ,
I have got to say that I'm speechless after reading that very eloquently put speech. I am so impressed with your above note honestly. You may have just pipped me to the post on that.

I think you should get in touch with President Trump and offer your help with his speeches,cos let's be honest he needs all the help he can get,it seems that every time he opens his mouth he offends yet another country,nation of people/gender/race etc....(sorry shouldn't voice my own opinion hope I've not offended anyone).
Ps:if you had to go help him it leaves me in a better position for this sacred bootliner cos I'd definitely be even closer to collect it LOL Tracey.
The Following User Says Thank You to thesaint6034 For This Useful Post:
Old Jan 28th, 2017, 00:21   #26
v70stu
V60 T6

MrsLD was first and after such an emotional appeal how can I deny you the boot liner?! See PM for more info.

thesaint6034, you fought well but, alas, this time at least, it was not to be. Be proud of yourself. Your determination shone brightly!

Thank you both for your quite unbelievable, yet inspiring, interest in a plastic boot liner!
Old Jan 28th, 2017, 13:04   #27
v70stu
V60 T6

All items now sold. Thanks all.