Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

1995 volvo 854 t5r manual

Views : 2086

Replies : 6

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 30th, 2016, 19:17   #1
martybelfastt5
Premier Member

Default 1995 volvo 854 t5r manual

1995 Black Manual 850/854 T5R saloon
car has 120.??? couple of hundred different from last registerd on here
the car has several months mot on it and is road taxed not sorned but this dosent come with as you know
i haved owned the car now some 6 years from 20/5/09 and loved it dearly
i have made a lot of changes on the car some need some preferred and to me improved it...its still a bit from finished in my mind and partly why im selling
to be honest also the car see very little milage il find out what was on it when i got it,,the missus drives and her car always mainly used when not in my berlingo lol
so
1995 854 T5R
seats have been swapped from an 850R
has the original t5r embroided mats all four and black rubber volvo trays for over top or swap ect
has an aftermarket alpine cd player with bluetooth and hands free calling ect and original head unit
all electrics work as they should inc arieal mast that i replaced has remote locking fob all working ect
interior is very clean has one small tear in floor carpet but barley noticable was there when i got it
exterior
850R rear spoiler
18" genuine pegasus alloys x4 continental sort 2 tyres all very good /refurbed all be it not a great job but ok wasnt happy with inside of wheels
H&R lowering springs bilstien gas shocks and xc70 strut mounts
s70 roof trims as they are one piece and have rain stops on front screen
spray pattern washer jets from later series of car
some will know i bough a low milage black 850 and swapped many panels as some rust was appearing on car >wing bonnet bootlid and three doors
all four mudflaps present

engine/running
car has 16T turbo from a late model s/v60 with 3"angled housing
turbo mounted on s60R manifold
stainless 3" angled downpipe 200 cell sport cat and 2.5 cat back with 3.5 rolled out tailpiece made by mr welsh
white injectors
bsr induction kit and heat sheild
snabb quickshift kit
front strut brace
magnecore ht leads
car was fitted with M59 gear box and speedo reading from abs sensor on driver side
full 850R clutch kit supplied by pfv
also new gearbox oil from volvo
castrol gtx oil and k&n oil filter
water and coolant also flushed and changed
and all the full service components stage 0 inc fuel filter dizzy rotor ect ect
new bosch s4 battery
car always run on super unleaded
car has full service history book was due a stamp at 118 ive done several oil changes never recorded them

bad points with the car
the panels i fitted are slightly different looking in direct sun not sure if its just down to paint care difference on cars or if buffing will sort it as i havent tried lol did plan a full detail with a detailer when car was sorted/finshed ect i think black on 850 is all same paint code,,the car does need some panels painted i was going to have bootlid/front bumper/mirrors/side skirts and have four x70 handles also to be done black i also cut of wipers on the headlights and the panels under lights need painted/filled too..one of my front inner gaurds and mudflap arent fitted as it burnt through with 18s have two spares and extra mudflaps ect the brakes are toast and where due to be upgraded to porsche items all round i have adopters and lines ect for all four corners was going to sell seperate from this but if you are intrested inquire this is why car has 18" alloys ..

latest picture i have off the car and will update the minute i get it back,,,car is located in belfast can be transported by a company if you wish tho i plan on travelling to england unsure where at present to purchase a new car for both me and the missus and can deliver it myself within reason/meet point ect im asking 3995 and im sure i dont need to state how rare ect ect as im hoping it goes to a member here who will finish and love it properly

its had new thrust bearing
new timing belt kit
boost issue sorted due to a new ipd hd turbo control valve.also boost levels and afr,s ect run and all is perfect
new bosch wiper blades
the car is transformed on boost! literally had none.. its been returned to standard boost levels and did have a short run on 14/15 psi and was awsome lol tho for mapping ect or an ecu to be fitted had to be returned to standard well at least i felt that way..
it will also have the engine oil changed with filter for new owner....the belt kit was genuine volvo
the exhaust will be fixed too as some will be looking at it this week

the brake extras i have
1-porsche 996 front adopters made by cj volvospeed include new bolts ect ,,can fit big reds or boxster S callipers part no ending in 25/26 to run s60R front discs
2-porsche boxster 986 rear adopters made by Ettinne to run xc90 rear discs
3-set of red braided lines made by swampy
il will update the ad with fresh pictures within the next week or so as the car at a freinds place having the work carried out above
the car comes with loads of 850 stuff which il put in the boot
grills...original radios/cdplayers electric arieal spare front inner gaurds m56 drive shafts lots of other bits

price is £4200 this includes all the above and the car as it sits with radio ect i have added new pictures below these have only been taken and the car just had
sachs release bearing this has quietend the problem of the noise although there is a slight noise that goes away when clutch pressed in and out once?
new ipd heavy duty turbo control valve
new timing belt kit inc pulleys ect/water pump was fine showed no signs of wear ect ,genuine volvo parts
in the photos below car is wet yes a bit of a cheat lol there is dry ones too car in need of a polish hopfully ill get it done before sale ect

Last edited by martybelfastt5; May 30th, 2016 at 19:22.
martybelfastt5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to martybelfastt5 For This Useful Post:
Old May 30th, 2016, 19:19   #2
martybelfastt5
Premier Member

Old May 31st, 2016, 10:41   #3
NI_Volvo_Nut
Volvologist

I can vouch for this one folks, you really won't be disappointed!!

What's the matter with the car I'm driving?
Can't you tell that it's out of style?
Should I get a set of white wall tires?
Are you gonna cruise the miracle mile?
NI_Volvo_Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NI_Volvo_Nut For This Useful Post:
Old Jun 21st, 2016, 17:52   #4
martybelfastt5
Premier Member

few polished pictures of the car had very little intrest not sure weither im making the car sound worse than it is but still here,

Old Jun 28th, 2016, 12:53   #5
martybelfastt5
Premier Member

Price drop £3650
Old Oct 11th, 2018, 13:42   #6
martybelfastt5
Premier Member

still have this would still sell her hasnt been used that much been kept legal few bits painted that where bad changed wheels to 7.5 comets 4 new uniroyals pm for number ect
Old Oct 11th, 2018, 13:45   #7
martybelfastt5
Premier Member

some pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG-20181011-WA0023.jpg (406.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20181011-WA0020.jpg (285.4 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20181011-WA0009.jpg (395.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20181011-WA0010.jpg (185.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG-20181011-WA0011.jpg (194.4 KB, 30 views)