Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

Anyone expecting their MY20 XC90 Delivery soon?

Views : 1902

Replies : 13

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old May 17th, 2019, 22:05   #1
jimchef81

Default Anyone expecting their MY20 XC90 Delivery soon?

Hi

I was just wondering if the first cars are starting to be delivered yet? has anyone received theirs yet?

I have a delivery date for my MY20 XC90 T8, July 19th. This was from an order going way back, my original order was for a car delivered in January, unfortunately with the wrong spec. It took a couple of months for the dealer to work out if the replacement would be the new model year or the old. Though i've had to wait I'm much happier to get the MY20 in July rather than a MY19 in May.
jimchef81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:00   #2
Waldemar

Hi,

I am expecting Xc90 t8 my20 (inscription pro) at the end of June.
I am still waiting for precise date. Yesterday my dealer emailed me a request to set up Volvo ID and once done provide them with details. They want me to do so within a week. Does it mean anything?
Thanks,
Waldemar
Waldemar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2019, 09:22   #3
SignumGB
XC70 Owner/VOC Member

No, can't afford one!! lol

2012 Volvo XC70 3.0L AWD T6 [CAN🍁]
2015 Volvo XC70 2.4L AWD D4 SE LUX - Sold 78,728 Miles (July 2023) [GB]
2012 Volvo XC70 2.4L AWD D3 SE LUX - Written off 76,500 Miles (Aug 2017)[GB]
SignumGB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2019, 10:43   #4
Ringthane
VOC Member

You can download the VOC app to your phone, and set up a Volvo ID at any time.

To link the car to the VOC app, a code has to be generated, by the dealer and is usually done during the handover, on the day of collection.

I would recommend that you do this, in the presence of the dealer, at handover, to make sure it is all working, before you leave.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ringthane For This Useful Post:
Old May 18th, 2019, 15:45   #5
West9

Waiting for my MY20 XC60 arriving at the dealer in August... least company stopping me having it until 1st October though
West9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2019, 17:51   #6
Waldemar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
You can download the VOC app to your phone, and set up a Volvo ID at any time.

To link the car to the VOC app, a code has to be generated, by the dealer and is usually done during the handover, on the day of collection.

I would recommend that you do this, in the presence of the dealer, at handover, to make sure it is all working, before you leave.
In the email my dealer asking me to set up the ID on Volvo web rather than in the app as some functionality may be affected. I will ring them tomorrow morning to find out. I already have Volvo ID. Hopefully I will be able to use it as I don’t want to create another one for the new vehicle.
Old May 19th, 2019, 18:04   #7
Wizzpop
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldemar View Post
In the email my dealer asking me to set up the ID on Volvo web rather than in the app as some functionality may be affected. I will ring them tomorrow morning to find out. I already have Volvo ID. Hopefully I will be able to use it as I don’t want to create another one for the new vehicle.
If you already have a Volvo ID then just download the app. If I remember correctly you will be sent a code to activate the app. Best to get your dealer to do it on handover.
The Following User Says Thank You to Wizzpop For This Useful Post:
Old May 20th, 2019, 10:16   #8
jonnyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waldemar View Post
Hi,

I am expecting Xc90 t8 my20 (inscription pro) at the end of June.
I am still waiting for precise date. Yesterday my dealer emailed me a request to set up Volvo ID and once done provide them with details. They want me to do so within a week. Does it mean anything?
Thanks,
Waldemar
This does not make any sense. You should do this when you have your car delivered at your dealer. I created for fun a Volvo ID to download and play around with the app before I got the car and that account was blocked for some reason. When my dealer tried to associate the car to that account, he was unable to. He had to create a brand new Volvo ID account with another email.
Old Jun 9th, 2019, 18:36   #9
MattDell

Ignore.

Last edited by MattDell; Jun 9th, 2019 at 18:46. Reason: I bought an XC60 not an XC90
MattDell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2019, 19:34   #10
Waldemar

Default Arrived and is ready for collection

Xc90 inscription pro t8, denim blue, 22 wheels
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 91052260-9413-4400-B2DC-2FA5A4C12E58.jpg (85.8 KB, 80 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waldemar For This Useful Post: