Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 General > S80 '98-'06 / S60 '00-'09 / V70 & XC70 '00-'07 Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

2004 V70 D5 Euro 3

Views : 481

Replies : 2

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 17th, 2022, 15:54   #1
Alex C

Default 2004 V70 D5 Euro 3

Decided to swap out my A8 for a single newer estate car, so my recently purchased V70 could be up for sale as its daft to have two estates on the drive.

Its just had a new cambelt and service at Deeside Volvo (£968!), who gave it an otherwise clean bill of health, and passed MOT with no advisories on Monday this week. Recent rear and front wipers (rear), no messages or faults displayed. Also changed both front headlight bulbs recently after one went.

Rear tyres are on the brink of replacement (probably 3-4 months summer driving left in them), and someone has obviously got ****ed of with the fuel filler latch at some point and snapped the tab. I've been trying to get a clip for a piece of trim in the front footwell without success so that's a little annoying. Also the HU-850 backlighting is gone, but display is fine and I have another HU-850 panel which I'll throw in I haven't got to trying that one yet. Other than that car doesn't want for much, a wheel refurb would have been next for me.

Car drives really well, autobox is smooth both from the off and after warming up, I would have changed the oil for longevity at some point in the near future as there's no record of it being done, but its functioning fine currently.

Car is on 145K
Looking for £3K which is a lot less than my (slightly drunken) winning ebay bid for it, but I liked the look of it!

Happy to send any more pictures of anything specific and answer any questions. Roof bars not included sorry.

Last edited by Alex C; Jun 17th, 2022 at 16:23.
Alex C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2022, 08:42   #2
Alex C

I’m also bidding on the rear sun blinds will update if I get them!
Old Jun 19th, 2022, 09:15   #3
Alex C

For the people that have pm’d me, Please call or WhatsApp me on 07887930672 as my private messaging doesn’t seem to be sending out bounds.