Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 850 / S70 & V70 '96-'99 / C70 '97-'05 General > 850/x70 S1 Sales
Register Members Cars Help Calendar Extra Stuff

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

C70 T5 GT with lots of goodies!

Views : 3992

Replies : 46

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jul 28th, 2010, 21:25   #1
Tubby Doorman
Finally a Volvo owner!!

Default C70 T5 GT with lots of goodies!

This is my C70 T5 GT which is my pride and joy and has been cared for extremely well by both myself and it's previous owners. It's been maintained regardless of cost and has a full service history. The bodywork and interior is in excellent condition and I often get comments on the good looks. In fact, I was recently PM'd by a fellow VOC member who had seen the car at Thorney Island, taken some pictures and wanted to use them in a compilation of the best examples of Volvo marques! Was very flattered! Being the GT spec it is fully loaded from the factory so it's super comfy to drive with performance that keeps most cars honest!

Since owning the car I have carried out a few subtle upgrades that really enhance it. The list of upgrades is as follows:

*RICA 310bhp remap
*BSR Optiflow intake
*Volvo front upper strut brace
*Weitec -30mm suspension
*Jetex cat-back exhaust with OEM tailpipe
*18" Pegasus alloys with Avon ZZ3's all round
*6000K HID kit
*Powerflex upper engine mount

This car is taxed until the end of Dec and has MOT until July 2011. I'm confident that this is one of the best examples on offer! When I was looking for it, there were many others in poor condition, or with very high mileage. I don't think pictures do the car the justice it deserves so feel free to come and view! Just call or email me anytime. I can be available most evenings and weekends for viewings, and would even be willing to travel to meet you - within reason of course!

If there is anything I've missed or you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch.

The car is in daily use so mileage is subject to change.

Price is £3150 or SENSIBLE offers.

sipowell85@hotmail.co.uk

Tubby Doorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:01   #2
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Are they genuine pegs or the copy's?

Mileage would be nice to know!!

Is the front right fog smashed?
strbryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:11   #3
MIKES T5R

Smile

Very nice car, i'd be interested in buying the bsr filter kit in exchange for my original setup with a k&n element and cash your way.
MIKES T5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:21   #4
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Sorry I should of mentioned..Yes I am interested in buying your C70 as a stripped track car....
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:28   #5
Tubby Doorman
Finally a Volvo owner!!

Thanks Mike, I'm afraid I'd rather not break it as I have the car advertised in several other places and the BSR is advertised with it.

FYI Tony, as you have so eagerly picked out all the faults in my ad (I knew you wouldn't let me down!!) yes the OSF fog light is broken, yes the pegs are good quality copies and the mileage is currently 95500. So you're interested in buying the car then??
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:32   #6
MIKES T5R

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby Doorman View Post
Thanks Mike, I'm afraid I'd rather not break it as I have the car advertised in several other places and the BSR is advertised with it.
Okay, but if it doesn't sell for what ever reason, then if you do want to sell bits let me know.
MIKES T5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:37   #7
Tubby Doorman
Finally a Volvo owner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKES T5R View Post
Okay, but if it doesn't sell for what ever reason, then if you do want to sell bits let me know.
Ok mate, will do!
The Following User Says Thank You to Tubby Doorman For This Useful Post:
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:39   #8
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Quote:

FYI Tony, as you have so eagerly picked out all the faults in my ad (I knew you wouldn't let me down!!) yes the OSF fog light is broken, yes the pegs are good quality copies and the mileage is currently 95500. So you're interested in buying the car then??
Seeing as I'm not after a "mint" C70 then yes I am still interested in your C70.What else have you failed to mention as I am not prepared to travel and distance for yet another over exaggerated seller.
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 22:50   #9
Tubby Doorman
Finally a Volvo owner!!

I've not described as mint! Apart from the fog light and usual stone chips to the bumper there's not a mark on it!
Old Jul 28th, 2010, 23:00   #10
strbryan
I've Been Banned

Quote:
I've not described as mint! Apart from the fog light and usual stone chips to the bumper there's not a mark on it!
Chill Tubby where did I say you said it was mint? I was referring to general sellers who over exaggerate the actual condition of there car.What bracket would you describe the car being in out of 10?, 10 being the highest.