Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 Momentum “Edition” T4

Views : 1624

Replies : 15

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Jun 19th, 2019, 11:43   #11
MtillingVolvo
Sales Monkey @Volvo Npton

Just looking into this in more detail....

The XC60 T5 2WD has an OTR price of £39,035

The XC60 T4 2WD Edition has an OTR of £37785, so £1250 cheaper.

The Edition model then has the below:

19” 5 Double Spoke Alloy Wheels (£550 option)

Tinted Windows + Chrome Window Surround (£450 option)

Smartphone Integration (£300 option)

Rear Park Assist Camera (£375 option)

So the Edition is £1250 cheaper and has £1675 worth of extra equipment.... sounds a cracking deal to me as long as you're happy with 190 bhp and not 250bhp.... Glad we've ordered plenty!

Main Dealer Based in Northampton
mtilling@bellsmotorgroup.co.uk
MtillingVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 11:45   #12
taylora

Yeah it does seem good value but jeeze, nothing screams we can't shift these so lets stick on a sunroof and some alloys more than a limited edition.

Is there now oversupply on XC60? Means the lease prices will drop and I can afford one when my V90 goes back in November, every cloud and all that!
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 11:49   #13
MtillingVolvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taylora View Post
Yeah it does seem good value but jeeze, nothing screams we can't shift these so lets stick on a sunroof and some alloys more than a limited edition.

Is there now oversupply on XC60? Means the lease prices will drop and I can afford one when my V90 goes back in November, every cloud and all that!
We are a very fortunate brand in as far as we don't tend to end up with too much stock we "cant shift"... Volvo UK have seen an opportunity to take a slightly different engine/specification variant from the China factory which they feel would work well in the UK marketplace/lease deals. As you say, they are a cheaper price point and should work well on lease due to the higher specification, so please drop me an email and I'll be more than happy to quote you on one once we have the lease figures available on them!.....

Kind Regards

Marc

Old Jun 19th, 2019, 12:04   #14
James77

But headline numbers don't take into account discount and residual value important factors for a PCP!

In the region of 15% off an XC60 currently.

Last edited by James77; Jun 19th, 2019 at 12:07.
James77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2019, 12:10   #15
MtillingVolvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by James77 View Post
But headline numbers don't take into account discount and residual value important factors for a PCP!

In the region of 15% off an XC60 currently.
When I'm able to put a quote together for the Edition models (awaiting residual value information at present to go through the various channels) I'll happily put a direct comparison together for you....

Old Aug 18th, 2019, 15:15   #16
Bigyell

I have ordered one in Onyx black on a PCH deal which is due for delivery in November. I had previously been looking at the Momentum T5 and as I felt that I didn’t need 250HP the T4 is ideal considering the extra options that are included. Not sure if there are any on the road yet but if there are I would be interested in hearing the opinions of anyone who has one.

Last edited by Bigyell; Aug 18th, 2019 at 15:17.
Bigyell is offline   Reply With Quote