Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General

Notices

S60 & V60 '18> / XC60 '17> / S90 & V90 '16> / XC90 '15> General Forum for the SPA-platform 60- and 90-series models

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

XC60 Model Year 2019

Views : 37697

Replies : 232

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Apr 26th, 2018, 21:45   #201
lalith16

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewVolvo View Post
No wonder! That info could be used for industrial espionage, theft and or other acts...
I was expecting a negative response from them and it was just a try; there isn’t any harm in trying to get accurate info from the source of production I thought.
Old Apr 26th, 2018, 23:12   #202
NewVolvo
VOC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalith16 View Post
I was expecting a negative response from them and it was just a try; there isn’t any harm in trying to get accurate info from the source of production I thought.

Couldn’t agree more!

Its like the airlines not revealing passenger info, but a smart one could say it differently, like this example to me many years ago....in the early 90’s

My dad was (supposedly) on a Delta flight arriving into Copenhagen on a flight from NY. I asked at the Delta counter if passenger so and so was on the flight....her answer was, while she couldnt simply say yes or no she said, she answered that I better go to arrivals....
1987 780 Bertone
Lots of previous Volvo's
NewVolvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2018, 16:47   #203
2funky

Has anyone taken a delivery of a 2019 model yet?
2funky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2018, 18:52   #204
Billfolder

my XC90 T5 MY19 has been delivered to the dealer today is going through PDI now, hopefully pick it up this weekend.
Billfolder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2018, 19:01   #205
lalith16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfolder View Post
my XC90 T5 MY19 has been delivered to the dealer today is going through PDI now, hopefully pick it up this weekend.
Do you mind me asking you when you place the order?
Old May 15th, 2018, 23:19   #206
2funky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalith16 View Post
Do you mind me asking you when you place the order?
I'm curious too.
Old May 15th, 2018, 23:27   #207
simonjedrake
Premier Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billfolder View Post
Hi.
Can I confirm that your new car is an XC90 rather than an XC60 - reason for asking is that this thread is all about the new XC60's.
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:37   #208
Billfolder

Hi apologies, mine is indeed an XC90 and not an XC60. I probably shouldn't have posted in this thread. I remember some discussion by lalith or 2funky about ANY MY19 models but that may have been a different thread.

My order was placed 6th March and was pooled by the factory while they were gearing up for MY19 production and was accepted 26th march. Build week was 7th march and it arrived at UK port on 14th, a day earlier than the expected date in Vista.
Billfolder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Billfolder For This Useful Post:
Old May 20th, 2018, 12:30   #209
Waggatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2funky View Post
Has anyone taken a delivery of a 2019 model yet?
Into my dealer yesterday to sign the finance paperwork on my MY19 XC60. I have a VIN number and a registration!

I have even been able to add the car to MyVolvo (so that's a definite...it must be built).

Dealer has been give 48hours notice on Friday for a delivery of seven vehicles, which means expect the lorry sometime before Tuesday close of play. Strangely Volvo don't tell the dealer which seven vehicles are being delivered...they only find out when the truck arrives. How can that be in this modern day and age. Anyway, mine not to reason why!

But given my estimated delivery date is Tuesday, I'm reasonably confident she's on route. Glad it's been a nice weekend for a flat and gentle steam across the English Channel :0)

Rubber mats and Carbox bootliner ordered....and existing XC60 washed, polished and vacuumed to within an inch of its life yesterday ready for handback to the lease company.

Starting to feel very excited.....
Waggatron is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Waggatron For This Useful Post:
Old May 20th, 2018, 20:41   #210
2funky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waggatron View Post
Rubber mats and Carbox bootliner ordered....and existing XC60 washed, polished and vacuumed to within an inch of its life yesterday ready for handback to the lease company.

Starting to feel very excited.....
Thanks! Is this 3rd party (like https://www.carbox.co.uk/shop/boot-l...ed-cool-liner/ ) or Volvo's accessories?