Volvo Community Forum. The Forums of the Volvo Owners Club

Forum Rules Volvo Owners Club About VOC Volvo Gallery Links Volvo History Volvo Press
Go Back   Volvo Owners Club Forum > "Technical Topics" > 200 Series General > 200 Series Sales

Notices

Information
  • VOC Members: There is no login facility using your VOC membership number or the details from page 3 of the club magazine. You need to register in the normal way
  • AOL Customers: Make sure you check the 'Remember me' check box otherwise the AOL system may log you out during the session. This is a known issue with AOL.
  • AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net users. Forum owners such as us are finding that AOL, Yahoo and Plus.net are blocking a lot of email generated from forums. This may mean your registration activation and other emails will not get to you, or they may appear in your spam mailbox

Thread Informations

volvo 240 glt turbo conveted

Views : 1115

Replies : 7

Users Viewing This Thread :  

Old Nov 30th, 2017, 23:33   #1
volvo855t5

Default volvo 240 glt turbo conveted

Hi there.. here we have my awsome 240 glt saloon in metallic blue with tan leather interior and turbo to... she has had a lot of money spent on her in the last few years about 6 months ago she went under a turbo conversion which was a full engine rebuild with all new genuine Volvo main and big end bearings bores rehoned forged rods new cam belt A cam installed and billet alloy flywheel with 850R clutch blue injectors 18t turbo a full stainless steel hand made exhaust system Bosch 044 fuel pump lowered 60mm around 10 row oil cooler ezk gold ecu with remapped ecu's and she has a elburt lh2.4 engine wiring loom at a big cost to and loads of other stuff done which cost around 6k She is has a few little issues the head matrix is broken but comes with anothe good second hand one and the few marks on the paint work which u would expect from a old car!! I do have the full service history for this car and v5 and can get the list for what work had been done it does show in the pictures the hockey sticks are wrong on the front corners and rear left missing but they have been fitted with the right ones now.. she has not till next mid next year passed mot with no advisorys at all...
one thing the last owner did was put Saab 900 turbo seats in the front which I don’t like and maybe some of you won’t either but they do sort of look good to others..
looking for £5000 am open to offers....
thanks..... car is located in kent...

Last edited by volvo855t5; Dec 1st, 2017 at 00:05.
volvo855t5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2017, 09:54   #2
mylittletony
Master Member

photobucket links don't work any more...

You can resize the pics and upload them to here directly
mylittletony is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mylittletony For This Useful Post:
Old Dec 4th, 2017, 23:16   #3
volvo855t5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylittletony View Post
photobucket links don't work any more...

You can resize the pics and upload them to here directly
Thankyou... poxy photobucket does my head in
Old Dec 7th, 2017, 23:26   #4
volvo855t5

If anybody is I trested please let me know and I will send some pics... am up for offers but please no silly ones... thanks...
Old Dec 8th, 2017, 23:15   #5
rubt5r

Quote:
Originally Posted by volvo855t5 View Post
If anybody is I trested please let me know and I will send some pics... am up for offers but please no silly ones... thanks...
Hello I may be interested in your 240....been considering a 240 turbo for a while and really can't be doing with the hassle of doing one myself..lol
If you want you can email me a few pics of it with details and a rough price you have in mind..
rub46@hotmail.co.uk.
Thanks.
rubt5r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2017, 23:25   #6
360beast
Go redblock or go home

Just click on the broken image and it takes you to photobucket and loads the photo.
360beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2017, 23:48   #7
volvo855t5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubt5r View Post
Hello I may be interested in your 240....been considering a 240 turbo for a while and really can't be doing with the hassle of doing one myself..lol
If you want you can email me a few pics of it with details and a rough price you have in mind..
rub46@hotmail.co.uk.
Thanks.
Hi there I have sent u a email with pictures.. belive me it’s been converted very well and got all the bits you won’t have to find your self lol...
Thanks
J
Old Dec 11th, 2017, 13:19   #8
volvo855t5

Hi me again am open to offers now the car is on my nephew driveway and am getting nagged at to get off! So and serous offers please let me know...
Thankyou