View Single Post
Old Mar 11th, 2024, 12:02   #19
deepsix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkshiremadmick View Post
Spoke to Volvo Car Insurance
They have insured me Monthly @ £48:10/m
HaPpY Days
Like you Mick, I have gone with Volvo insurance again who have it in black and white that Polestar optimisation is covered as standard. I was with Volvo ins last year who then used Ageas as their provider. I have no issue with Ageas; they were very good with the one claim in 20 years that i had. As I have my wife's Citroen insured with Ageas I thought I'd try them directly to see if they do a two car discount. They wouldn't quote for the V90 with Polestar, despite it actually already being insured by them. I then put my details in online without Polestar and they came out significantly more expensive than Volvo ins, so no brainer. The promise of Volvo ins to use genuine Volvo parts and bodyshops is good too.
I note on the current insurance documents that it doesn't mention Polestar despite being mentioned in the policy quotation. Being a bit pedantic and distrusting of ins companies i did ask for a written confirmation and this was from the reply.."Thank you for your letter into our offices.
We can confirm we have noted on your policy that from inception you have a Volvo Approved Polestar Optimisation Software Upgrade.
This is an acceptable modification and will not affect any claims made on your policy."

I'm a Hornithologist, I love exotic birds.
deepsix is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to deepsix For This Useful Post: